News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

TOP HACKS: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Nominations.

Started by Miranda Gemini, October 03, 2021, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda Gemini

So remember a year ago we said we'd do this? Well uh, didn't happen. Whoops.
Anyway, it's finally here - the moment you've all been waiting for....
6 years worth of Top Hacks to nominate!
Yeah, I've we've been really lazy about this huh?
So I've gone ahead and made the world's longest, most awkward Google Form, for a whole six years of Top Hack nominations. Click this link, and select 1-3 hacks for each category. Some things to note:

• You can nominate up to 3 hacks per category, with one very special exception... you'll see.
  • None of the categories are required, so feel free to just select for the ones you want. I understand it's like 50 questions with 50 hacks per year, so there's no expectation you're going to remember them all.
  • To counter any double vote shenanigans, you're required to be signed in to a Google account in order to vote. Don't pretend you don't have one.
  • Remember, these are nominations - you're not voting for the winner yet, just the ones you would like to see in the running to win.

Nominations are going to close in about a month; I'll make sure to post a reminder a week or so before I actually lock voting. At that point, we'll figure out exactly how we do the voting but it should be not through Google Forms, which is nice.
Follow this wacky, wacky link, and get nominating Metconst!!!
I'm never going to leave it for this long again, it took like 3 hours just to make this stupid form.

Miranda Gemini

Hey all, thanks for the massive response we've had for this so far, turnout has been better than I expected - we're gonna have some good competition!
I'm going to be closing this on October 31st so we can move into the actual voting phase. If you haven't had a chance to get your nominations in yet, you've got a week to do so!

Miranda Gemini

Nominations have closed; thanks to everyone who submitted theirs!
Stay tuned for the voting period to commence soon?