News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

music database

Started by Metatroid, August 23, 2020, 04:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metatroid

could someone tell me the value in EX of red brisntar music?

another question, does anyone know how to inform me how do i add to events in a room that only has standard? I thank you for your help

Mentlegen

Hey!

To have the red brinstar music play in you room, go to the second tab in Smile RF titled "RoomMDB". at the bottom you should see a "Music/sfx" tab. Then, select 12-Lower Brinstar in the first list, and 05 - Song one in the second list. Finally, click the "save room pointers" button

Different states can have different music too!

Metatroid

dear friend thanks for the help but i think you didn't understand my doubt, i wanted to know what is the value in hxd of red music brinstar because i want to modify your notes giving rise to a new song, you know where i can find it? the database where it is recorded? and about the events it would be another question for example if I take a room that has a standard event for example and in case I add one more event for example an event for a boss this in a room that has an event can you understand? in this case it would be all in hexidecimal code

albert v.

The song that you're looking for is on offset 29E812 to 2A386B Hex location, and is 505A long

The next one on the row is upper norfair song, Good luck! and make buckups!

Metatroid

thank you very much you proceed to me a lot