News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

AMNR - Nes Mission

Started by The Brothers Crafters, July 01, 2020, 04:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brothers Crafters

Hi. I'm writing this for have the permissions. So, you'll se soon my new rom hack: AMNR - Nes Mission. Is a hack of Zero Mission wich is more similar to Metroid 1 with the same storyline. So there is the Mother Ship. i hope you enjoy
[spoiler=images]

[/spoiler]

(mod edit: added patch to this post)

Jiffy

Great and original! Any screenshots?

The Brothers Crafters

Jiffy

Upload your images to https://imgur.com/ ; you don't need an account to do so. Then, get the direct link to your image (imgur shows it, but you can also right click and press "Copy image address") and surround it in tags to embed it to the forum.
I cannot approve your hack unless you put images in your upload. Not sure why you tried submitting 3 copies of your hack, either...

The Brothers Crafters

I had clicked three times becouse  it wasn't loading. approve just one. I'm goig to put schreenshots. Thanks bro

Jiffy

Your hack also needs a direct link to a .ips patch. Best way of doing this is:

1. Create a .ips patch for your hack, if you haven't already, with Lunar IPS.
2. Attach your .ips file to a forum post, with "Attachments and other options" in the reply menu.
3. Copy the link of your attachment and use it as the download link.

Hope this helps.

The Brothers Crafters

I'm putting the download on a post

Sapphron

https://i.imgur.com/IVGMmhZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/S3MnUDU.png
https://i.imgur.com/UgiMFrI.png
Use these screenshots in place of the ones you have on main site currently, then it will be approved.
Thanks.

The Brothers Crafters

FelixWright

No offense but could you maybe wait till the end of the day to submit an update to your hack with all the new changes you are making, rather than updating and bumping this thread every 5 minutes with every single change you make?

I'd also suggest having a change log, so players can better understand what's new or different between versions.

alexman25

Keep in mind, the Discord server has a channel that lists updates. Every time you update the hack or reply to the forum post, it takes up more space. It's not that updating a bunch is inherently bad, but it spams that channel.

Metroid Violinist

I've been told to do this before, and it's that you shouldn't double-post, just edit the previous post, it avoids lots of spam and honestly, as Cosmic and Alex said before, just wait until the end of the day- we don't need to have a separate patch for each tile change :lol:

Tomtroid

To be honest, I would've been interested in this had there been any screenshots of this hack. Screenshots = interest to play hack. That's just how I roll. But still.

Miranda Gemini

Quote from: Board RulesWhen creating a new topic of any kind to show off a project, please include a couple screenshots, or the topic may be locked!
Locking this topic until there's screenshots added to the first post.
Also, now that I've cleaned this topic up: instead of posting a new reply, you can edit the first post to include your most recent patch.

Metroid Violinist

Okay, I'm fairly certain you could still edit the first post on your old thread, because ♊︎ said that when you add screenshots to the first post, they'll unlock it.
Honestly, it's getting quite annoying how much you spam on here- and I know at least one other person agrees with me.

Also, when sharing screenshots, don't just add the link- it looks bad. Use the insert image thing, it's right beneath the bold option, others have said to do this, yet you haven't

It should look like this:

The Brothers Crafters

I'm trying to edit the old post to put the new download and it is 800kb, but metroid constuction said me it is more of 1600kb. why?!However, can metrcnst approve?

alexman25

Quote from: The Brothers Crafters on July 04, 2020, 05:55:08 AM
I'm trying to edit the old post to put the new download and it is 800kb, but metroid constuction said me it is more of 1600kb. why?!However, can metrcnst approve?

Did you remove the download currently attached to the post first?

The Brothers Crafters

Did you remove the download currently attached to the post first?
[/quote]
Yes

Miranda Gemini

I've added your screenshots to the first post in this thread and merged the other topic with it. In future, please do not create new versions of topics that have been locked. This one is unlocked again.

Regarding not being able to add the patch to your first post, you will need to delete the current attachment if they will be over 1,600kb.
Quote from: The Brothers Crafters on July 04, 2020, 05:55:08 AM
However, can metrcnst approve?
No, this is not an action that can be approved. This is a general rule in place for a number of reasons and can't be overruled. Your attachments have to be smaller than 1,600kb.

The Brothers Crafters

someone know how can I add blocks in another tileset with mage? I've done, no longer needed

The Brothers Crafters

I am creating a new version, and I need some tilesets with added blocks, and I don't know how creating that correctly. Can someone create that for me?

Conner

You should probably learn yourself how to do essential stuff like Tileset Editing.

If you have problems you can just always ask in the Discord channel!

The Brothers Crafters

V 3.0