News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super metroid cristener homenag 5

Started by Pedro123, December 13, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro123

(updated)
- Normal difficulty
- removed boring retarded rooms
- removed one permastuck
- now its playabe and tested
thank  :grin:

Syphon

Come on man, it's almost 2020 and you still make the same old low-effort halfhacks? This is literally the same kind of hack like all your others.
Also don't release hacks you haven't tested.

From your signature:
QuoteI'm crimsonsunbird, faiskabr, jailson mendes and juan

You are all the same person? That would explain a lot.

Quotemy final hack
Wasn't this supposed to be your final hack?
Or this?
What about this one?

Metaquarius

Pedro123

Quote from: Syphon on December 13, 2019, 02:42:25 PM
Come on man, it's almost 2020 and you still make the same old low-effort halfhacks? This is literally the same kind of hack like all your others.
Also don't release hacks you haven't tested.

From your signature:
QuoteI'm crimsonsunbird, faiskabr, jailson mendes and juan

You are all the same person? That would explain a lot.

Quotemy final hack
Wasn't this supposed to be your final hack?
Or this?
What about this one?
Sorry. This time is serious.
And i updated the ips hack because a error i make.
if someone find any errors (permastuck or unable to move on please let me know)

Tomtroid

If @MetroidMst plays it, he might find one word that best describes low-effort Super Metroid Hacks.

Pedro123

Quote from: Tomtroid on December 13, 2019, 06:44:34 PM
If @MetroidMst plays it, he might find one word that best describes low-effort Super Metroid Hacks.
dont play this because (original version)
because I'm still evaluating and I will finish updating only tomorrow
but I think I pushed too hard and hack got very boring

Syphon

Finished v1.3 in 2:28. 82%

What was the point of this hack? It's a bland low-effort halfhack with barely any changes other than bad palettes, increased enemy health (Ridley was obnoxious) and a few extra Speed Booster and Grapple Blocks in a few spots for no reason.

The author learned absolutely nothing from other hacks and even less from his own hacks. It's almost like he doesn't even know they exist. Also, the excuse that beginners need the original layout to have fun is dumb. I'd wager that most people actually get interested in SM hacks for new experiences. At least that was my reason to get into Metroid hacks. Not to play the same old.

Anyway, this hack is bad. Just like all of the author's hacks.

Miranda Gemini

lmao holy shit

no way is this real

the worst part is this doesn't even have the meme value of Cristener Homenag - it's just some fucking hot garbage halfhack

man i really hope final means this is the final one you're going to make because at some point even you have to get tired of making this crap right?

0/10

Aran;Jaeger

Quote from: Pedro123 on December 19, 2019, 11:58:57 AM
thank you for the links. you have the link to the hack "lab cerberwz" (first version) ?
Here's an ips patch for version 1.1 (the earliest version I have, apparently) of that hack:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370769325851803648/657282803918045184/Super_Metroid_Lab_of_Cerbewz_1.1_2.IPS