News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-tradyte

Me too,  I've been to Florida once though, it's amazing. Especially Disney World.

I live in Canada so it was only 3h flight. When you get there you gotta try Disney. Have fun dude.

Silver Skree

I live in Alabama, so my family takes a road trip down to Florida about every year. I've never been to anything like Disney World, but I'm not much for theme/amusement parks, what with the crowds and lines and heat and walking for hours. I don't even like roller coasters.

I just like to stay in the beachside condo we rent for a few days and chill on the balcony SMILEing. (We usually get a room on the 3rd-5th floor.) I actually made that huge vanilla maridia room that won RotW way back while I was doing that. It's great. Of course, I go down to the beach to play and swim around some, or down to the pool just off of the beach if I want to just float around and chill out for a while.

So yeah, Florida is awesome. Enjoy your stay, and try not to spontaneously combust.

personitis

Florida... been here 14-15 years and the only part I like about it are the nice beaches. Amusement parks get boring after a while and there are only two seasons here: balls hot summer and lol @ other Floridians for not being able to handle "winter" ...

which makes no sense because during winter here I wear shorts and t-shirt for a good portion of it. Ya, once I'm done with college here I'm going up north for good. And if i do come back down south, it's gonna be Texas. <_<

squishy_ichigo

Happy Begrimed Day! :awesome:

Silver Skree

Hmm, Grime only lives a state over from me. I should drive over and bring a pie to smash in his face for the sake of epic.

Reconite

I'm on holiday, down in England, sitting on my own in a car parked outside Asda in Stafford, on my mother's netbook, in a really awkward position with a very limited internet connection.

Happy Birthday Grime. :^_^:

Phazar

Hey squishy, it looks like you need a cake for JamieWebb as well.  And happy birthday anyway to both Jamie and Grime.

Silver Skree

Webber1990 as well...

...Is this really just a coincidence? I know it's no Jan 1, but three MetConst birthdays on the same day?

JamieWebb16

The coincidence is me and webber are twin brothers.

squishy_ichigo

I was curious about that... since you both had webber in the name, same birthday, same timezone...

Happy B-Day Webber Bros! :awesome:

You guys can have some of the cake I made for Grime, as I'm not baking two cakes in one day.

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigoI was curious about that... since you both had webber in the name, same birthday, same timezone...
Same IP, same hostmask...

It's cool that you both like the Metroids and the Zeldas, too! :D

JamieWebb16

Quote from: Zhs2 on July 14, 2010, 03:44:39 PM
It's cool that you both like the Metroids and the Zeldas, too! :D
Yep! metroid and Zelda are kick ass!

JAM

Happy birthday, Grime, JamieWebb16 and Webber1990!

[spoiler=big picture][/spoiler]

You guys are right. I should write here more often =)

gunnargumpert

Happy birthday!!!!!
[spoiler=Grime: Do you like cat's? I've got something very good.]
[/spoiler]

X-tradyte

*Is in love with kitty

Happy B-Day Webber twins and Grime.

Wow! I make Grime feel alone XD.

[spoiler=Cake for Twins][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cake for Grime][/spoiler]

Daltone

QuoteGot into some really stupid trouble with the law and i had charges laid on me with theft under $5000, i have to be in court pretty soon :(
what makes it so stupid is that i accidentally accepted a e-mail money transfer that was for my older brother from my younger brother. My younger bro sent it to him and my older bro checked his e-mail on my computer and did not log out or close the window, when i checked my e-mail (i use msn and hit the e-mail button) my bro's e-mail popped up and me being a r-tard thought it was my e-mail and saw a money transfer from my younger bro complete with the exact same security question.
Went to court for this, got offered and took alternative measures instead of spending ~$500 on a lawyer. Went to see my 'probation officer' today and I explained the situation, I won't get a criminal record, I don't have to do any community service but I have to donate $100 to a charity of my choice. (too bad metconst doesn't count as a charity)

Also happy birfday Grime, JamieWebb16 and Webber1990!

Digital_Mantra

So for a long time now, I've been considering getting a Chozo tattoo.
I finally decided to open mspaint and give the concept a try.
As you can see, it turned out terrible, but the idea was there.
Basically my favorite iconic alien holding the Squaresoft symbol. Before they disbanded and became that square-enix shit.
So yeah, I think it's a tattoo worth getting. It symbolizes 16 years and more of the games which raised me and made me who I am today.

Here's my rough draft.. get ready to laugh:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here's what danidub did with it once I sent him my concept:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

So yeah, I'll be getting this on my upper left arm sometime within august.
Thoughts and comments more than appreciated.
Mad props to danidub for helping me get it in the direction I was going for.

JamieWebb16

Wow! so much cake! thanks! feel sorry for daltone, hope everything goes well for you!

Parabox

Nice going Dman! It'll look epic.

X-tradyte

It will, I've never seen a metroid tattoo in my life but that will be epic. Also DMan, whats that Triangle? My guess is X-Ray.

Zhs2

Quote from: DarkSamusAlso DMan, whats that Triangle? My guess is X-Ray.
Do you ever read what people say, or does your brain only process images or something?

X-tradyte

Oh, Square soft. Sorry, And yes Zhs2, I don't read much.

personitis

Why is everyone one stealing Squishy's cake thing? :< GET UR OWN FADS.

Happy belated B-Day Webber Bros and Grime! ^-^

X-tradyte

I Didn't steal the Strawberry cake from Squishy. I made it alone for Grime.
I did get my own fad. The chocolate cake. So :heheh: yourself.

squishy_ichigo

Posting pics of cakes on birthdays is something I do for peeps, and by posting pics of cakes your "stealing" the thing that I do, so to say.

That is what he meant DarkSamus.  inb4 oimsry