News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

Happy Belated B-Day Black Falcon. =)

In other news, some guy was sneaking into people's garages including ours yesterday. Something also hit one of our windows last night. Not feeling to comfortable around here...

gunnargumpert

hey guys, who kicked darksamus? and why?

Katelyn

QuoteJust so nobody else comes up to me and asks questions, he is banned for a grand total of two days, and should be expecting a final warning PM any time now.

Zhs2 banned him for 2 days because he was bumping topics left and right.

gunnargumpert

thanks for information, well that's shit.

2 days - i find that's not to long and not to short.

personitis

I hope I'm not the only one that find this offensive (though I'm sure he's heard it before) but your signature Gunnar...
QuoteIf you're homeless, join MetConst
...seems a little cold. You do know the creator of the site is in financially hard times among other things right?

Katelyn

Yeah, I pointed the signature out on IRC today.
That is pretty cold, Gunnar. I would suggest you remove it.

gunnargumpert

ok guys, check out my new signature

QuoteNow, you've the chance, to support Grime - the Administrator of this webpage with 30$. As a thank you, you'll get the Golden Metroid Award.

That idea is awsome. what do you think? grime has moneyproblems - this could fix it

This signature is good:
-Money for Grime
-You'd get an golden Award

by the way: i coul make an icon for the award

Silver Skree

Gunnar, you're a fucking idiot.

gunnargumpert

Quote from: Silver Skree on July 09, 2010, 07:19:17 AM
Gunnar, you're a fraking idiot.

what? I'm an idiot? thanks, i was wayting for this.
boy, that could be an awsome chance - I'm not an idiot.

ok, silver skree, if i'd be an OP, I'd warn you. I never told anybody, he's an idion ore something like this.

just please stop acting like a small boy.

Digital_Mantra

yea skree, stop acting like a little boy.

Katelyn

* Shadox facepalms.

Dude, GRIME IS NOT THE ADMIN DadfsfaADASsafsdafADAS >:(

Phazar

May I second that facepalm?

There have, since the beginning, always been only two administrators of this site, and it is most likely going to stay that way to the end.  And only people in RED profile name are administrators.

begrimed

Hey, if gunnar wants to send me $30, I ain't gonna complain. Quit being such children, guys.

GF_Kennon

I hardly doubt Grime has money problems, and he is not exactly the admin here ether, just a mod, Me and Zhs2 are the admins here, and I am the one who picks up the bill.
* GF_Kennon facepalms hard

gunnargumpert

Quote from: GF_Kennon on July 09, 2010, 12:49:39 PM
I hardly doubt Grime has money problems, and he is not exactly the admin here ether, just a mod, Me and Zhs2 are the admins here, and I am the one who picks up the bill.
* GF_Kennon facepalms hard

thanks for information, i thought pretty wrong

just to come back to the topic: what do you think? if somebody supports somebody, he should get an award. what do you think GF_Kennon and Zhs2?

Digital_Mantra

I need money. Send send send!

In return, you'll have my thanks, I hope that's enough..

gunnargumpert

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on July 09, 2010, 01:36:09 PM
I need money. Send send send!

In return, you'll have my thanks, I hope that's enough..

No, this idea is not for having alcohol, this is, to pay the hoster of the page

squishy_ichigo

Starcraft 2 Beta went to Phase 2 the other day, so I'm getting some games in again.  I'm trying to get down all the hotkeys now, and binding groups to numbers more.  I'll be able to macro up better this way.  My macro during battles is horrid.  I either have to stop paying attention to the fighting, or micro and not have units being produced. Rather sloppy, so I need to work on that.  I also need to work on my midgame transitions and timings more, namely expanding and putting down more unit producing structures.  I feel I have too many minerals sometimes in my stockpile, and I need to spend them faster.

Now, I'm not a bad player, but I certainly have alot to improve on.  When SCII goes retail, I'm hoping I'll be able to play with a few of you guys. :awesome:

Digital_Mantra

Quote from: gunnargumpert on July 09, 2010, 01:56:32 PM

Fuck you man.

gunnargumpert

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on July 09, 2010, 03:26:55 PM
Quote from: gunnargumpert on July 09, 2010, 01:56:32 PM

frak you man.

C'mon! I'm shure, you wouldn't spent this money in Metconst.

Also, Fu ck is always cencored to Frak, why are you stil trying to say this word?

squishy_ichigo

Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Leave words uncensored

lern24ums plzkthx

Zhs2

Lunaria

I still think my post where I embedded several large images is of better quality then most other recent post, at least it had some fun factor. :<

Katelyn

Well, I'll be going on vacation tomarrow. Heading down to Florida. :D
(Yes I know about the oil :<)

Quietus

Florida is great.  I've been three times now, and can't wait to go again.  Have fun!