News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malpercio

U of W math day, baby. free day off school

squishy_ichigo

This actually happened nearly a month ago, don't know why I'm saying something about it now...

For those of us that hang out in the irc channel #metconst, !zozo has been a long standing script that displays random quotes that zozo has said.  After another channel argument, hayashi decided to take the zozo script down, and it is no longer in use.

BUT, hayashi did take all the quotes and make a webpage dedicated to it.

http://www.d-linc.co.uk/stuffs/zozo/

Just refresh the page to see a new quote.

I bring this up because I want hayashi to stop being lazy and add those features that he said he would add.  ;D

Katelyn

I got me a new phone yesterday, which I am now on :)
It's a droid Erie phone. :D

Crashtour99

So the fan on my GPU decided to stop working and fried my graphics card.  Luckily however I found an old one that I had laying around and it does the same exact thing my upgraded one did.  Makes me wonder why the hell I even upgraded in the first place...   :eyeroll:  LOL

edit:  Oh yeah, now I remember...   Stupid old Radeon card doesn't play well with the rest of my system.  Probably has something to do with how AMD has shitty fucking drivers that never get fixed up or updated.  Luckily my new GeForce should be here tomorrow, so my comp will be working properly again.   :^_^:

Silver Skree

[19:35:50] <Silver_Skree> http://xkcd.com/586/
[19:35:53] <Silver_Skree> This
[19:35:54] <Silver_Skree> is me.
[19:36:02] <Silver_Skree> Only, swap the gender.
[19:36:07] <Silver_Skree> :derp:
[19:36:17] * darthbobby swaps Silver_Skree's gender
[19:37:04] * Silver_Skree becomes a narcissist
[19:38:06] <GF_Kennon> ...
[19:38:35] <Silver_Skree> What? You know if you were turned into a female and kept your male mind, you would too.
[19:38:38] <Silver_Skree> Don't deny it.
[19:40:15] <katsu> First thing I'd probably do would be to masturbate
[19:40:19] <Silver_Skree> ^
[19:40:34] <katsu> after that I'd be fine with it and go on with my normal life
[19:40:42] <katsu> but I'd just have to know
[19:41:02] <Silver_Skree> Hahaha, I've come to the same conclusion.
[19:41:53] <Silver_Skree> I love the internet. I'm able to bring these things up with no regards to akwardness or validity.
[19:42:20] <katsu> yeah, a conversation like this in real life would get at least a few people staring

squishy_ichigo

For those of you that weren't paying attention the first time I said it, I'm moving out in a few days to live with some buddies from work.

Will be without internet for alittle while.  I will get on occasionally until I get new internets, but not like I do now.  Of course, once I get new internets, I'll be back full force again! :P

Cleaning my room and packing atm.  Alot of this shit is being thrown away.  I don't know why I keep so much useless garbage. :/

interdpth

Although i'm freaking late.

I just started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Again here's my decklist ;D

Fuck yeah Cyber Dragon

[spoiler]Mosters:
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Cyer Dragon Zwei
1x Chaos Sorceror
1x Spirit Reaper
2x Heavy Mech Support
1x Honest
1x Sangan
3x Armored Cybern
1x Yellow Gadget
1x Red Gadget
1x Green Gadget
1x FalchionB
1x Spell Striker
1x Cyber Valley

Fusions:
Cyber Twin Dragon
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Magic:
Limiter Removal
Brain Control
Card Trader
Pot of Avarice
smashing Ground
Mystical Space Typhoon
Polymerization
Fissure
Heavy Storm
Swords of Reavealing Light
Overload Fusion
Smashing Ground

magics is missing future fusion and power bond

Traps:
Bottomless Traphole
Ceasefire
Traphole
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgment
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Dust Tornado
Threatening Roar
Time Machiine[/spoiler]

personitis

A friend of mine recently got me into it again. Running a spellcaster deck I'm still trying to fine tune. Too lazy to post my current deck as well.

I also took 3rd at a Brawl tournament last night. d(^_^d)

Big Gay Cell

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on March 27, 2010, 02:13:44 PM
For those of you that weren't paying attention the first time I said it, I'm moving out in a few days to live with some buddies from work.

Will be without internet for alittle while.

So you mean you'll be one of those lame dudes who disappears for an extended period of time only to come back and make some random post in the "Off-topic" board?  ;)  Speaking of; Hey guys, it's been a while..

squishy_ichigo

Haven't seen you in forever, irl biting you in the ass?

Its all gravy though, hope you stay around for awhile before you run off again. :D

Digital_Mantra

I'll be gone for awhile too for undisclosed reasons. So yeah.. I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back.
I'll miss this forum and members. It's one of the very few I frequent these days.

squishy_ichigo

Happy April Fools Day everyone! ^o^

personitis

Teh April 1st is a lie. Wutr u talkin bout Squishy?

RealRed

It was fun yesterday, and I hope you all had fun too.

Goodbye, MetConst.

squishy_ichigo

goodbye Bloods, I'll miss you

v_v

personitis

LOL, Great April Fools Day you guys. Glad I documented the majority of it! =D

Scyzer

Wait what? Bloods is leaving? =O

Apparently it was also Jathys' birthday on the 1st. Gotta love being me and knowing random creepy facts about people =D

personitis

I don't know what came across me, waking up at 9:30 on a Sunday during spring break... <<; ;>>

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Zhs2

I'll be sure to have a happy one if I ever celebrate it.

Digital_Mantra

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on April 01, 2010, 04:46:21 AM
I'll be gone for awhile too for undisclosed reasons. So yeah.. I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back.
I'll miss this forum and members. It's one of the very few I frequent these days.

Yeah uhh.. this didn't really work out so I guess I'm still here!

DSO

Apparently my gmail has been hacked and I sent everyone I've ever messaged an unsafe link while I was at work today... fun times.

squishy_ichigo

Happy Belated Zombie Jesus Day!

On a side note, I got robbed at gunpoint today at work... good times, good times.

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigoOn a side note, I got robbed at gunpoint today at work
Did you kick his ass?

Parabox

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on April 06, 2010, 07:15:35 PM
On a side note, I got robbed at gunpoint today at work... good times, good times.
What were you robbed of?

Zhs2

I believe the most likely tale is that the dude had him open the cash register and hand him all of the money, but I don't know that for sure.