News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero One

A well-built computer > consoles. It'll last significantly longer than the lifespan of consoles, and it'll always look and play better, barring shitty ports.

But I'm vehemently against developers who fart out crappy ports, so they don't get my money regardless!

Quietus

They should be renamed as 'poorts'. :^_^:

Mayo-chan

The voice and narration was really cheesy but overall it was really good in setting the mood. I only wish it went on longer. WHAT COULD THAT WARP THING MEAN

DSO

Time Warner has finally moved in the area and today is the goodbye to Lowtier. Looking forward to posting the improvement once new interwebs are in place later today.

FYI: this is the best result I've gotten from them, ever.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

AND NOW THE MODERN ERA BEGINS
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quietus

I feel like you're just missing the upgrade item fanfare. :^_^:

Quietus

That's the ticket! :grin:

Black Falcon

Quote from: DSO on November 12, 2015, 07:06:26 AM
And here I was, thinking that my 16Mbit/s internet speed was fast already....
There's not even fiber available in the part of the city I live. A real shame.  :cry:

Anyway, regardless of bandwith, I finally got around to upload this little thing:
[spoiler=Aveon City Theme]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC77odFs3Nc[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Description]
Aveon City is the capital metropolis of the name-sharing planet, an astounding monument of Yllian technology built at the peak of their golden age.
Even after the Ylla mysteriously disappeared from the system several decades ago, the autonomous city remained and hardly suffered any decay due to the highly resistant Vortorian alloys it was built with.

Readings of transdimensional radiation indicate that something must've happened, and it is highly assumed to be the cause of what wiped out almost all biolife off the Planet.

Download
[/spoiler]

I might implement this song into the game at one point (as this was the original idea behind it), but no promises as usual.
Life's been pretty busy and I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon.

Mon732

Haha, I know how that feels. :P
Really liking this theme, makes me think of prime.

siddhartha__

Quote from: Black Falcon on November 13, 2015, 10:45:20 AM
Quote from: DSO on November 12, 2015, 07:06:26 AM
And here I was, thinking that my 16Mbit/s internet speed was fast already....
There's not even fiber available in the part of the city I live. A real shame.  :cry:

I have 16down/1up as well... I had better internet in Brazil. What is wrong with your country BF?

Black Falcon

Quote from: charles_black on November 13, 2015, 11:40:26 AM
What is wrong with your country BF?

I don't really get it either, but remember: according to our lovely Chancellor the internet is still "new terrain" :lol:

Vismund Cygnus

My thoughts are with all the French members of our little community on this day. I hope you and your families are all safe and well.

Quietus

Yup. As usual, nothing has really been achieved, and many families lost loved ones for no reason.

Scooterboot9697

As of today, I have turned 18. Being a "legal adult" feels no different from being a kid. :heheh:

Smiley

Time to get the booze flowing!

Quietus

Young, wee, whippersnappers. Why I oughta... :grin:

PKstarship

I made this today. Nothing big, just thought I'd post it here.

Quietus

It looks pretty good, though I think you'd be better off either moving the flash to the right-hand end, or having the light sweep right to left. I know it's picky, but at the moment, it looks like the light source travels right, then the left-hand side flashes, which seems odd.

Black Falcon

Quote from: Quietus on November 27, 2015, 05:44:25 PM
It looks pretty good, though I think you'd be better off either moving the flash to the right-hand end
That, and the arm cannon  :heheh:

Cloud20

Hello buddies

After long work, my annual release was just done. If anybody likes dark ambiances and post-apocalyptic sounds here you go. Enjoy  :^_^:

https://areaxg.bandcamp.com/album/ego

Digital_Mantra

Put in rotation today Cloud, really enjoyed it. Will definitely give it a second over on the portable.

Cloud20

Oh thanks so much DM  :yay:

Any plans about your own stuff ?

Steel Sparkle

To add to the topics anyone besides me looking forward to that mega marathon of Mythbusters?
250 episodes back to back for 10 days straight.

Quietus

I can't say I am, but then I don't really watch any TV. This is primarily due to two things: Ads, and the waffle to content ratio being about 20:1. :^_^: