News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazar

I got an Ibanez bass guitar, along with my brother's Ibanez electric guitar, both with 15 watt amps.  Also got new Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Music, Star Trek, Stardust, a pack of the original Star Wars trilogy, and countless iTunes gift cards and other things.

personitis

We should definitely start a MetConst band, at least us musicians should. :P

As for my second xmas, I got some iTunes and a $50 gift card to Kohl's, which is good. I could use some new jeans and shorts.

squishy_ichigo

Quote from M2K2:
Quote from: Tyjet66
Quote from: Crys
Also, this place is kinda dead and I think you would get more comments over on metconst...
IMO, Old M2K2 > MetConst > New M2K2.

Quote from #metconst:
<@squishy_ichigo> Tyjet66 - "IMO, Old M2K2 > MetConst > New M2K2."
<@squishy_ichigo> its obviously, Metconst > Old M2k2 > a pile of shit > New M2k2
<@Yoshi_GF> in what way is M2K2 better than MetConst?
<@Yoshi_GF> its not even a fucking hacking site, it hates it
<@Yoshi_GF> nate even said iirc
-
<@Yoshi_GF> nearly everyday
<@Yoshi_GF> we do something new and exciting
*Yoshi_GF eats Tyjet66

Also... an interesting sidenote: Tyjet66 - Date Registered: May 28, 2009, 03:36:50 PM - Posts: 0
That makes me a very sad panda. [insert same video I used on MetroidMst]

I do agree that Old M2K2 was a fine place for a time. I enjoyed it there for over a year.  I was one of the last people to turn my back on the place. I am quite saddened that Taiga took the place over.  But Metconst is a much better place for hackers. :P  I agree that M2K2 is a GREAT place for speedrunning, game breaking of the Metroid games, and I've learned many things from the place.  But come on... that place is dead, and will be dead until Other M comes out.  If you like that kind on environment thats cool.  But for us hackers, this is the place to hang. :awesome:

All we need is a few stubborn people to come over here. (Kej for example)

Lunaria

FUCK YEAH, GO SCU! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
* Crys waves a big flag
* Crys is shot

But yeah, at this point in time, this place is the best place to be for metroid hacking/hackers. :P

(Squeee, I'm on IRC ATM! :3)

personitis

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on December 27, 2009, 09:47:17 AM
All we need is a few stubborn people to come over here. (Kej for example)
Call 'em up and bug those stubborn people then. ;P

zephyrtronium

I felt important when I read this.
* uNsane polishes his Small Mods badge.

I got a new 5G 16GB iPod Nano today. I only spent about three hours trying to get my computer to recognize it.

Lunaria

Black Falcon called me a troll in the dream I had this night! :(

Not cool man... not cool. ;_;

Lunaria

Now posting...
From my new acer laptop! :3

It's one of those small things that is mainly for web and such! :P

squishy_ichigo

Another bitch about M2K2 post! :D

2009-11-08 02:00:24 am
Quote from: arkariani'm working on a style that will be very similar to the "old" m2k2 theme yall are used to.

4 months... and still no fucking old style.  :/
I go there and check every other day... waiting... wondering... and nope.

"Blah Blah Blah, why do you care squish? M2K2 sucks now! LOL!"
-Beacuse I hate being lied to, and when taiga came out, I was still somewhat interested in m2k2. 
"Why are you bitching here? Go tell them yourself you whiny ass punk whore mouth! D:<"
-I don't want to post there because I'll just get flame/trolled by regulars like TomatoBob, Jagger, etc.
"Why are you talking to yourself you dumbass?"
-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
* squishy_ichigo flips a table and throws it at the wall.

Anywho... this has been another M2K2 bitch rant. :awesome:

begrimed

The showrunners at m2k2 are sometimes lazy, and perhaps even sometimes very procrastinatory. Just like us.

personitis

Quote from: Grime on December 29, 2009, 01:07:21 PM
The showrunners at m2k2 are sometimes lazy, and perhaps even sometimes very procrastinatory. Just like us.
'Cept we get shit done when it needs to be?

Lunaria

personitis

So last night while I was wiping out a few banks, I found that three things were all in the same bank... :FURY: WTF Nintendo!?!

I think I did something wrong... O_O;
* person701 goes and fixes

GF_Kennon

Quote from: person701 on December 30, 2009, 02:06:12 PM
So last night while I was wiping out a few banks, I found that three things were all in the same bank... :FURY: WTF Nintendo!?!

I think I did something wrong... O_O;
* person701 goes and fixes

all i have to say is, lol

Silver Skree

Quote from: person701 on December 30, 2009, 02:06:12 PM
So last night while I was wiping out a few banks, I found that three things were all in the same bank... :FURY: WTF Nintendo!?!I think I did something wrong... O_O;
Hahaha. Ha. You. You know NOTHING

Quote from: GF_Kennon on December 30, 2009, 06:53:19 PMall i have to say is, lol

*Silver_Skree runs off screaming into the night

squishy_ichigo

As was already stated here: http://www.metroidconstruction.com/Forum/index.php?topic=374.0
It is apparently everyone's Birthday! SOOOOOOOOOOO....

:awesome:

[attachment deleted by admin]

personitis

I woke up an hour ago at 3:30 pm... maybe I went to bed too late? ^^;

Edit: You see, I don't get Florida. Before Christmas it was ~60° and after New Year it's >35°.

Scyzer

Happy Birthday Bloodsonic!!!! It may be a day early for you Amerifags, but it's the 7th here, so =P

Zhs2

Happy Birthday Bloodsonic!!!! I'm posting this at 1:30 AM in his timezone as it's actually the 7th for him here, so =P

Lunaria

Happy birthday!

But first day of school today so, bawwww. :(

Phazar

Happy Birthday Bloodsonic!  And I am snowed out of school today.  YAY!

personitis

Happy B-Day Bloods!! =D Now squishy, deliver the cake!

Phazar

Where's that cake?  We're all hungry here!

RealRed

Hey guys, look what I did:

personitis

I just saw what you did to the forum "pins" (if you want to call them that). I like it a lot. Adds more of a Metroid feel around here.