News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Excellent.  We've got a few warm days left, so have a great time by the sea, Cloud. :yay:

Jordan5

The weather is very hot for England at this time of the year - go enjoy it, Cloud :^_^:

Jiffy

:( Turns out soon I'm going to have no internet on my PC. My mum's car has something wrong with it, and it's going to cost £900. So I'll still have phone internet but nothing else. :(

Retroo

Quietus

Dang.  It's always a bummer when these sort of expenses just crop up out of the blue.  It also never seems to matter how well you try and plan, as you'll be sailing along happily, then - BAM! - something springs. :neutral:

squishy_ichigo

Speaking of no internet, I've not had any in over a month and a half at this point, with no clue how long its going to be until we get it back.  Using library internet today.

Money is a bit tight at the time being, hopefully soonishly.  I might be working again by next week, have a second interview tomorrow.

Quietus

It's funny how we've all become so attached to the internet.  We don't really think about it until it's gone.  It's all those little things that you miss: "Hmm, I wonder what that's about?  I'll just Goog...  Doh!" :mad:

Anyway, as always, good luck, squishy! :^_^:

Digital_Mantra

You get used to no internet after a few days, after that you sorta integrate into the networks of reality.
I've never had a cellphone so I dunno how attached the texters/twitters/fucktard zombies are.

Quietus

I'm without one too.  It's not that I don't want one, but the prices are ridiculous for the usage I'd get out of it. :neutral:

themetroidprime40

Quote from: Quietus on October 09, 2014, 12:42:28 PM
I'm without one too.  It's not that I don't want one, but the prices are ridiculous for the usage I'd get out of it. :neutral:

I dont have one neither for that same specific reason. I feel it would be a waste of money.

CrAzY

Was it widely know that you can shake off the little creatures that attach to Samus (E87F "NOMI") by mashing almost any button? I had no idea until now, & am honestly hurt that nobody ever mentioned it... This opens up puzzle possibilities! Carry one around & then shake him into an enemy breakable wall. I know Super Zero Mission used a puzzle like this to get a pickup, but I thought the intention was to have them constantly leap at you (since it seems mapped out that way, + they have infinite respawn.

Quietus

I wouldn't imagine so.  For the most part, players would just kill them, so it's likely they'd never see it. :^_^:

CrAzY

Just wondering if it was known with any of you aficionados  :wink: I know your average SM player probably wouldn't see it, I've just never seen it mentioned anywhere!

& who wouldn't want to kill those little blood suckers?  :^_^:

themetroidprime40

Quote from: CrAzY on October 10, 2014, 04:52:50 AM
Just wondering if it was known with any of you aficionados  :wink: I know your average SM player probably wouldn't see it, I've just never seen it mentioned anywhere!

& who wouldn't want to kill those little blood suckers?  :^_^:

:lol: I just let them crawl over me and kill them  after loosing a considerable amount of energy. I think they are actually cute .
Cute little ball shaped vampiristic  creature!  :colonrightv:

Cloud20

Hello people. I'm still alive  :lol:

I haven't so much progressed on hacking, tomorrow I need to buy a new cell phone and search for a new flat.
I had some time to work a little bit on music, because I'm really busy with internship... and Brighton :)

This is my current progress of Waveforms, it should be finished for december :

[spoiler]Reboot:Wave2004  Full Length
Reboot:Wave2005  Full Length
Reboot:Wave2006  Full Length
Reboot:Wave2007  Full Length
Reboot:Wave2008  Incomplete
Reboot:Wave2009  Incomplete
Reboot:Wave2010  Full Length
Reboot:Wave2011  Incomplete
Reboot:Wave2012  Not Started Yet
Reboot:Wave2013  Not Started Yet
Reboot:Wave2014  Released[/spoiler]

Cheers !

JAM

Happy birthday, Zhs2! Our awesome admin!

personitis

Happeh birfdai 2 teh gie hoo runz tihs plase.

Or at least keeps the place clean. Have a good one Zeke.

Scooterboot9697

Late happy birthday, Zhs2. Even though I hardly know you... :colonrightv:

personitis

Happy birthday to Squishy. Where ever he may be...

JAM

I'm sorry, guys and girls. I need a rest. A vacation. Week or two. Yesterday it was a 5th time in this month when I want to die. Even making my deepest, darkest desires that I had for over 9000 years (not kidding here) comes true won't help. So, I'm just posting it here.

If I hadn't replied to someone or promised to help and haven't, I'm sorry. Will do this a bit later. Just not now.

I'm not disappearing completly and will login from time to time.

personitis

Everyone needs a break from whatever they do from time to time. Enjoy your time away and do come back feeling fresh!

Quietus

Hey, JAM.  Take it easy, and I hope you're feeling better soon. :^_^:

JAM

Thank you guys, I'll try. I just need to do what Samus did in my last hack.