News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on July 12, 2014, 12:02:55 PMYes child, yes.. come.
Now, where did I leave that laughing Dr. Evil .gif? :^_^:

Vismund Cygnus

And as the eve passes, Grime's age rises by one.
May you continue to temporize on the release of your hacks until they achieve the base standard you wish to set for them, or, if it seems right, to take them balls to the wall.
I'd hate to see the alternate option.
Happy birthday Grime!

(I hope I didn't miss any)

snarfblam

Yeah, way to get old.

Digital_Mantra

I'd like to say goodbye for awhile.
I've been sectioned and it could last months.
Everyone have a great time/hacking.
I can't promise I'll be back, but if I return, I look forward to whatever.

Take good care metconst.

Vismund Cygnus

I had to look up what "being sectioned" was, and now I am more informed all I can say is this:
Well fuck man.
I hope everything ends up alright for you. Take care of yourself.

EDIT: For relevance.
Cowboy Bebop OST 3 Blue - See You Space Cowboy (Bonus T)

Quietus

Keep smiling, DMan, and good luck with it all. :neutral:

Parabox

See you on the flipside, DMan. Hope you get better soon. I wonder what your hacks will be like when you're healthier!

personitis

Much appreciation for the works you've put out to the community. Here's to hoping you'll return. Good luck man.

Quote58

Hope things work out for you Dman, your work has been an inspiration and I hope we'll see you again.

Retroo

I hope everything goes well and that i will see you around again :neutral:

Retroo

I dont know where to post this so i do it here... This is pictures by nintendo from 1993 
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quietus

Heh, some of those are pretty funny. :^_^:

Quote58

Cutest ridely I have ever seen.

Quietus

We'll have to rename him as Widley. :^_^:

squishy_ichigo

Welcome back DMan.

Sucks you had to be stuck in that place for so long, but meeting Madi sounds like it was just what you needed.  Hopefully everything works out, you're a cool guy, I'd like to see you around for years to come.

Beyond that, been in PA for over a month now. The landscaping job my uncle and his friend started that my father wanted to join is apparently going under, and they are all looking for new jobs.  There was too much stress on everyone, lots of yelling about people not communicating properly, so they're just pulling the plug.  Still no job on my end, but eh, I'd rather just sit around all day anyways.  Once the landscaping goes down though, that's the only money income at the moment, so that's a bit worrisome.

Been playing a lot of Dark Souls lately. Did several challenge races with my cousin, had a lot of fun. Really good game, looking forward to playing the sequel at some point, when there is more money to go around for such things.

Quietus

I have today branded the back of my hand with some designer burn marks.  Moral of the day is: When getting a yummy pizza out of the oven, covering just one hand with something protective may not be enough. :eyeroll:

Retroo

sooo much smoke on the sky here i can not breath almost......... arhg

Quietus

Try staying low.  Type while led on the floor :oh:

Retroo

Quietus

If you genuinely don't feel well, then we are the last people you should be telling.  Tell your family, or go and see your doctor. :neutral:

Quietus

On a completely different note, we took on a new client at work, and he has the most preposterous name I've ever seen: Nagalingamudaly Sidamparapilla.  What are Earth were the parents thinking?  Oh, and he likes to be called Sid. :^_^:

knuckles

Quote from: Quietus on August 06, 2014, 05:42:31 PM
On a completely different note, we took on a new client at work, and he has the most preposterous name I've ever seen: Nagalingamudaly Sidamparapilla.  What are Earth were the parents thinking?  Oh, and he likes to be called Sid. :^_^:
Forgive my stereotypical thoughts, but is he a foreign race?

Quietus

knuckles

Quote from: Quietus on August 06, 2014, 08:17:19 PM
Quote from: knuckles on August 06, 2014, 08:09:24 PMis he a foreign race?
Nah, he's definitely human. :wink:
Not what I meant, but funny. :heheh:

Retroo

This flash game is really fun its like metroid the map tiles is even ripped from zero mission enjoy! http://www.kongregate.com/games/auriplane/snailiad?acomplete=snailt