News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Quote from: Daltone on January 02, 2013, 02:56:42 PMresolutions are for people with problems.
That's not necessarily true.  A lot of people's resolutions are for self improvement, and aren't really problems.  Things like getting a new job or signing up for a college / university course can't really be considered problems. :^_^:

Daltone

those dont really sound like resolutions though. also i was kinda joking lol

Im gonna stop peeing on the toilet seat!

Quietus

Quote from: Daltone on January 02, 2013, 03:12:17 PMalso i was kinda joking lol
It's people like you that ruin the serious business that is the tinterweb. :grin:

Malpercio

I resolve to be an even bigger ponyfag.

To get started, I present to you Cyberpony.

Quietus

I'm not so sure Health and Safety officials would agree with the barrel of the rocket launching being aimed at the ground while walking.  A misfire could be ever-so-slightly uncomfortable. :^_^:

passarbye

today is my birthday! woot!
if only i were healthy. (got the flu)

Quietus

That time of year, I guess.  I'm still getting over the squits myself.  Miserable times. :neutral:

Zero One

Quote from: passarbye on January 07, 2013, 03:18:48 PM

And it was mine too! :D

Mon732

Quote from: Zero One on January 08, 2013, 01:41:00 AM
Quote from: passarbye on January 07, 2013, 03:18:48 PM

And it was mine too! :D
Happy birthday to the pair of you!

Quietus

You young wee whippersnappers and your birthdays.  You stop counting after a while. :^_^:

Mon732

I'll never stop counting! I'll be leaving my teens this year! :D

Quietus

interdpth

GBA can go up to 32 megabytes! ;D

Quietus

Yeah, but, umm, what was your tagline again..? :oh:

interdpth

GBAtroids are the future. :D

MetroidMst

It would be nice to see some good GBAtroid hacks come out. ***HINTHINT***

Ahem. Now if you will excuse me, I need to spend the next four years working on Fear...

Hypocrisy totally avoided!

Parabox

So I got a Wii U today, early birthday gift. Pretty sweet lookin' thing. Hope the game choices will make up for the gimmicky stuff, especially as far as my feelings go, since I hated the Wii in the end. Updating first. Think my first purchase from my birthday money will be a Wiimote+ and a nunchuk so I can finally play Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Quietus

I hope you like it! :^_^:

Zhs2

Wii U has games? (Well, save for being able to play the entirety of the Wii's past library... In ANY form that was previously possible...)

Parabox

Eh, we got the premium so we got it with Nintendo Land, if that qualifies as a game. I think NSMBU should be some fun, but we should first get some extra controllers.

Quietus

Wheeeee!  It's snowing like crazy (for us) here today. :cheers:

I love snow, so I'm enjoying everybody else grumbling. :^_^:

Cloud20

It's snowing too in France. It was funny, but two hours and half under the snow because of my job was very hard.  :^_^:

Eppy37

You people and your snow. I'll stick to down here where there is NEVER snow.

Quietus

Not for me.  Give me a snowed-in log cabin up in the mountains, a roaring log fire, and a good book, any day.  "Bye, world." :study:

Oh, and a box of Twinkies, because I doubt Domino's will deliver up there. :neutral:

Zero One

Not much snow here yet, but the more it snows, the more likely College will be shut!