News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Three extremely productive replies later.

Zhs2

So since that squishy guy hasn't posted a cake in a long time, I have my own cake to substitute.

[spoiler=cake]

[/spoiler]

Happy birthday to that Zeke guy and stuff! Yeah!

Quietus

That cake looks kinda nice and kinda not, so I'll have to try some and see. :^_^:

Malpercio

* Malpercio blows party favor, wheeee, happy (belated) birthday zeke

Digital_Mantra

Been trying to sober up these past few months. Things are looking good but only in increments, hey it's a start.
On some new medications which seem to be working great.
Replaying the SNES ROM library has kept me busy, as has seeing friends and such when weekends are free from the missus.
Watching lots of shows lately and I'm surprised this funny brony phase even exists when a show like Adventure Time is 100x better.

A_red_monk_called_Key

i don't know what it is but i always find myself watching Adventure Time. great show

Quietus

I recently watched Future Boy Conan after a recommendation on here.  I must admit that I enjoyed the story, and Conan was regularly funny, especially with his oh-so-dextrous feet. :^_^:

JAM

Only few days!
First time in USA!

[spoiler]

Sandy "the hurricane" Cheeks 
Don't miss!
[/spoiler]

After all, I really hope you guys are OK.

Zhs2

I'm all good. There's a tree on my grandmother's house, but we're none the worse for the wear. The power didn't even go out for more than a day.

Parabox

Jesus Christ, it's been quiet around here. 'nyway, this is looking pretty cool.
Video here:
Ex Vitro Cinematic Gameplay Trailer

Quote58

I made a thread for it a while back, it is indeed pretty cool, and I'm sure most metroid fans would enjoy it.

Quietus

On a similar note, you can currently get Celestial Mechanica free, which is another Metroidvania title. :^_^:

MetroidMst

Currently listening to the Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run album. Very, very interesting stuff.

JAM

Happy birthday, A_red_monk_called_Key!
Instead of cake, take a present in PM

A_red_monk_called_Key

Awesome! that will definitely fix all of the ridiculousness of my latest project. thank you

Daltone

[spoiler][/spoiler]

MetroidMst

Daltone

Well I'm about ready to say fuck BC all together.

The icbc took my license away. I'll have to retake my learners test and another driving test which I just did in Alberta.

This province is fucked. So many stupid hippies making shit way too much of a hassle to get anything done.

I don't know what I'm going to. I might lose my job. Maybe I'll move out of here.

Fuck you government of BC.

^ cliffhanger SNES version coming soonish...

MetroidMst

The forum insists that person701 is aging at an alarmingly normal rate for humans... I do not understand this.

Besides that, I am now a proud owner of Redstone Ore. :D

personitis

Yup, that I am. Another year and I don't feel any different. :neutral: I'd also assume you mean that you now own a copy of Minecraft, Mst?

Quietus

I still dip into Minecraft every now and then. :^_^:

Quote58

Malpercio

I don't want a PS3 for any game, ever.

Also, I've been on a Fire Emblem thing hard enough to inspire hacking.
The first thing I did was hack Eliwood's growth rates to the point of ridiculousness before I started his campaign
Later on, I still got quadded by an enemy Hero with a brave sword, for 11 damage a hit, at a 50% hit rate, for a total of 44 damage and a one turn kill. wat.

MetroidMst

I mean THIS Redstone Ore!