News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectXVIII

Well, my dog died today. Shit sucks.  :sad:

Smiley

Sorry to hear that, Project. :cry:

Today, I finally got out of primary school. Going to high school after summer. I must say, I got rather good grades! :grin:
One 7, seven 10's (4 is the worst possible grade, 10 is the best possible). The rest are 8's and 9's. 22 subjects total, and my average grade is 8.82.

squishy_ichigo

It sounds like a rather bad system if the worst is 4 and the best is 10. Why does it not start at 1?

Smiley

Dunno. Ask the government. :razz:
But I agree, it is kinda ridicolous.

Edit: It may be related to the fact that in America the worst grade is F and not Z.

Malpercio

A-D F, but also the GPA scale that runs 0.0 - 4.0

Quietus

Quote from: ProjectXVIII on June 02, 2012, 02:54:55 PM
Sorry to hear. :sad:

Fizzer

Quote from: ProjectXVIII on June 02, 2012, 02:54:55 PM

Hugs from us both :(

And kisses from Flibj :(

But I'm not into you like that :(

She's rolling around on the bed, throwing things, saying "HIS DOG IS DEAD, THIS IS A CRUEL WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN, AAUUUGHGHHHHH". I think she's pretty sad for you, though in her own, strange way.

Quietus

I was going to quote Sadi's pic of the game systems, as I saw [noembed]this[/noembed], and it looked eerily similar.  Related at all?

A_red_monk_called_Key

this is my official first time usage of an emotion icon and its the best one i have ever seen. please help make make it popular. --> = C]:{

Malpercio

I can't even tell what that's supposed to be

Quote58

Is that an angry mustached person sticking his tongue out?

ProjectXVIII

I believe it is a sad or moustache'd person wearing a bowler hat. Or it is a bull with one of those nose rings and the curly brace being the horns.

Quietus

Quote from: ProjectXVIII on June 13, 2012, 03:25:17 PMmoustache'd person wearing a bowler hat.
That's what I'd guess.

A_red_monk_called_Key

Daniel tosh created new emotion icons. i peed a little when i saw that one.

mainly because i don't believe they don't allow cell phones in prison. so there is no real life reason to use --> = c]:{

edit:i hope to someday have the opportunity to use /\/\ 3~

personitis

It's official. I finally have a hack planned (about half-hack size). Now to find the effort to make it.

Quietus

Excellent.  Good luck! :^_^:

There's a great guide here, which should get you off to a good start.

Zhs2

I lol'd.

So recently, I have plucked up the motivation to continue working on writing projects... time for people to start bugging me for ALL the Ragetrain (for those of you who don't know, the sequel to this.)

Malpercio

IT'S BEEN ALMOST THREE YEARS, BETCH.
WHERE'S OUR RAGETRAIN?

personitis

Quote from: Quietus on June 18, 2012, 11:57:11 AM
Excellent.  Good luck! :^_^:

There's a great guide here, which should get you off to a good start.
Really now? :stern:

Quietus

Sorry.  I couldn't resist. :heheh:

Malpercio

At first I was like "huh?"
And then I checked the link.
I lol'd.

Digital_Mantra

Happy Canada Day eh!

Quote58

Aw, you beat me to it Dman.
Oh well,
Happy Canada Day Metconst!

Daltone

Happy canadacannabis day (day late)
got to move into my place yesterday, bought a bunch of shit and now im starting to be broke i should be okay though, i may get a real pc on the go today. Cant wait to get some weiners on the fire pit.

i went down to the vancouver art gallery for cannabis day, dope everywhere, got to get some butter, one hoot and your coughing for 5 min lol. Too many hippies though.

Katelyn

Quote from: Daltone on July 02, 2012, 12:55:39 PM
Happy canadacannabis day (day late)
got to move into my place yesterday, bought a bunch of shit and now im starting to be broke i should be okay though, i may get a real pc on the go today. Cant wait to get some weiners on the fire pit.

i went down to the vancouver art gallery for cannabis day, dope everywhere, got to get some butter, one hoot and your coughing for 5 min lol. Too many hippies though.
...Wasn't cannabis day sometime during March or something?