News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero One

I have:
AS Ethics on March 16th
AS Human Biology Unit 2 on May 21st
AS Electrons, Waves and Photons on May 25th
A2 Philosophy and Ethics, back to back on May 31st
A2 Fields, Particles and Frontiers of Physics on June 11th
A2 Newtonian World on June 18th.

THEN I'm done until September!

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Zero One on May 14, 2012, 09:14:21 AM
March

May?

In other news, Diablo 3 at Midnight.
I have to open tomorrow though, so no demon slaying until I get off at 2pm. :<

Malpercio

Job interview in.... three and a half hours.
Hoping.

Damski

Oh yeah only 2h I  can play diablo 3.

passarbye

i thought the trailer was for a fucking movie before the big "diablo 3" came up on the screen. :/

Scyzer

I have sniffles. FML

DSO

You think you have problems? I have a dentist appointment today where holes will be drilled in my teeth.

Smiley

Dental care makes no sense. If you've got holes in your teeth, dentists drill more holes to patch up the previous one.

MetroidMst

Bro was silly when he came home from the dentist. Due to having left side of mouth numbed. He spoke perfectly fine, but somehow the whole left side of his lips weren't moving.

personitis

I'm back from disappearing, though I've been popping in on the IRC recently. How's everyone?

Zhs2

I'm free from school for the summer. Also, I have learned from Maddox that I don't dislike onions, just pure unrefined ones. Though, I don't like onion rings, gravy, coleslaw, ranch dressing, stuffing...

Quote from: SMILEuser96Dental care makes no sense. If you've got holes in your teeth, dentists drill more holes to patch up the previous one.
Some of these holes are quite likely incredibly difficult to reach without drilling a hole to them, hence the numbing and the drilling.

Mr K

Bit random, But was just wondering if any of you guys are PC gamers? Or have a steam account or similar.

Smiley

I have a Steam account and some PC games (Team Fortress 2, Skyrim, Red Alert 3, several Age of Empires games...), but I'm more like a Nintendo gamer.

Mr K

Quote from: SMILEuser96 on May 17, 2012, 06:49:42 AM
I have a Steam account and some PC games (Team Fortress 2, Skyrim, Red Alert 3, several Age of Empires games...), but I'm more like a Nintendo gamer.

Of course lol me too. Well add me on steam if you want, Its "chyrak" without quotes.

Mon732

I have steam but only because it was mandatory for Skyrim. I have it in offline mode to prevent automatic updates.

I decided to put steam in online mode to install the new killcams (not likely that I'll play skyrim but eh).
My profile name is the same as the name on this post.

Zhs2

My steam account is the same as my forum name. I still don't play a lot of online multiplayer things because online multiplayer is so meh, but I get together with my friends and play sometimes. We also have this...

Mr K

Zhs2 can i get an invite to your steam group please?

Malpercio

>Steam
>Mandatory
I suppose if you want a completely legal copy of the game but I doubt even then.

Steam, Desura due to a giveaway on reddit, almost completely PC gaming.

Mr K

Hope you don't mind i added most of you guys that i could find on steam, You don't have to accept the request as you don't really know me lol. But if you do accept it you can then get to know me ^_^.

Malpercio

there's also IRC you can join at irc.esper.net, #metconst.
Several options for clients, such as esper's webirc client, mibbit, or mIRC or XChat-WDK.

Mr K

Quote from: Malpercio on May 17, 2012, 11:55:20 AM
there's also IRC you can join at irc.esper.net, #metconst.
Several options for clients, such as esper's webirc client, mibbit, or mIRC or XChat-WDK.

OK as long as that's alright

Quote58

The only pc gfx heavy game I play is portal/portal 2. Which requires steam, but aside from that, mostly nintendo.

JAM

chyrak
I can call myself PC gamer. A completist (like play all scenarios, unlock all things, find all secrets etc.) Although, I like console games more (I've passed more NES games than PC games). Sometimes I like to play multiplayer.

As for MMO, don't like them. I've played few long time ago. Too much dependance from the game and from other people. Don't like to think constantly: "Hey, how is my char there?". And another thing, if I'd like to play some online game and then after 1 year or so something more popular game is out, a lot of people go there which means less fun for the game I like. Single player game I can play when I want and complete when I want.

Malpercio

Good MMOs will hold enough of a player base to survive the release of other popular games. Perhaps the most prominent example of this is World of Warcraft