News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Valentines day 2012?

I went out and picked up Big mac and Carrot top blind bags! <3

ProjectXVIII

Quote from: Crys on February 16, 2012, 08:33:10 PM
Valentines day 2012?

I went out and picked up Big mac and Carrot top blind bags! <3

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I didn't know they made blind bags with these in them...

Samus-Aran

remember me from 2009. im still shocked that this place hasn't died like protonjons site did anyone agree?this is just amazing to me.im slowly working on a mario world hack just havin problems with asm and overworld.im slowly relaerning which is fun.

Quietus

I didn't immediately, but after reading your post quality, and it's apparent lack of purpose / use, it all came flooding back. :neutral:

Zhs2

Yes, we do remember you. No, we haven't died because we have members who still post here and use this place for feedback and communication.

Katelyn

Quote from: Samus-Aran on February 17, 2012, 02:41:09 PM
remember me from 2009. im still shocked that this place hasn't died like protonjons site did anyone agree?this is just amazing to me.im slowly working on a mario world hack just havin problems with asm and overworld.im slowly relaerning which is fun.

Scyzer

Obviously, this place is nothing without Samus-Aran, and should have died the day he left.

Quote from: Samus-Aran on February 17, 2012, 02:41:09 PM

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.

JAM

And even more.
Happy 3thrd birthday, MetConst!

EDIT: *facepalm*. What a screwup for me...

Quietus

MetroidMst

Well, in all honesty I was mocking JAM a littlelot. But after reading Valiant's post it seemed kind of cute coming from a kid.

Digital_Mantra

MetroidMst

I must have put on my... MIRTHRIL armor this morning!

Here comes DSO to disown me...

DSO

Urine big trouble, bro.

MetroidMst

Aorta stop using words to big for you.

Katelyn

Quote from: MetroidMst on February 25, 2012, 10:28:09 PM
Aorta stop using words to big for you.

>words to big for you.
>to big
>to

Malpercio

So Terraria's dead and I'm posting this much later than comments on this really should've been.

Phazar

So maybe I'll actually start posting again.

squishy_ichigo

That's what you said last time Phazar. :<

Digital_Mantra

PressPausePlay

The digital revolution of the last decade has unleashed creativity and talent in an unprecedented way, with unlimited opportunities.
But does democratized culture mean better art or is true talent instead drowned out?
This is the question addressed by PressPausePlay, a documentary film containing interviews with some of the world's most influential creators of the digital era.

^Enjoyed this documentary. It says what I've been saying for years but says it better, with lots of different artists in the fields of music/film/art.
I really do feel that we live in an age where everyone can be an artist and most of us get drowned out in the sea of other artists.
The internet medium with cheap free programs can create music and films for anyone, but how does this effect whats great from what's mediocre?
Yes, that's a subjective thing. But do we have to sift for diamonds? And are those diamonds buried beneath thousands of rocks, never getting a chance to shine?
Either way, I still feel that in this age, it's a great thing. We can all express ourselves artistically, self-promote ourselves, and stick it to the industry.

Scyzer

Happy 6th birthday MetroidMst! :D
[spoiler][/spoiler]

MetroidMst

Cake is nice, but I'm old now. Bewbs and alcohol pl0x.

personitis

I believe I've already sent you a Happy B-Day on skype, but just in case you don't get it...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

In other news, just had the worst service of my lifetime and sent a complaint in. You can read it below. ^-^
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Phazar

Wow...I would have expected better from Steak n Shake.