News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Quote from: Parabox on July 11, 2011, 02:49:14 PM
And yet they handled last christmas just fine, which I can imagine was much busier since people go away more in summer than in winter.
In winter a lot of new games just came out, summer is the time of the year when new releases are the most sparse so it would make sense if more people where looking for something new to play... plus, the deals where a lot better IMO.

Parabox

Happy birthday, Webber brothers!

JamieWebb16

Thank you, here is a picture of me with my cool new hat!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Took this pic with my ipod touch.

X-tradyte

Quote from: JamieWebb16 on July 14, 2011, 06:53:54 AM
Thank you, here is a picture of me with my cool new hat!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Took this pic with my ipod touch.

Happy birthday James and Joey! :D You looking good with that hat, Have fun guys! Heheh. Have sum? [spoiler=Guud cakez fur yu][/spoiler]

personitis

Quote from: JamieWebb16 on July 14, 2011, 06:53:54 AM[spoiler][/spoiler]
O_O If your name is Joey, I may very well know you (or your brother). Regardless, you look extremely similar to someone I've seen before. But, that aside, happy birthday to the Webber bros! ^-^

JamieWebb16

Quote from: person701 on July 14, 2011, 09:07:42 AMIf your name is Joey...
No, my name is Jamie Webb, just like my username says! :^_^:

Quote from: person701 on July 14, 2011, 09:07:42 AMI may very well know you (or your brother). Regardless, you look extremely similar to someone I've seen before.
...Really?

Quote from: person701 on July 14, 2011, 09:07:42 AMhappy birthday to the Webber bros! ^-^
Thank you Person! :^_^:

Zhs2

Triple Combo! It's Grime's birthday too. Happy birthday to all you maggots!

JAM

Quote from: Zhs2 on July 14, 2011, 11:08:08 AM
Triple Combo! It's Grime's birthday too. Happy birthday to all you maggots!
Wow! 3 persons with excellent art skills were born in the same day.
Happy birthday, guys!

personitis

Went to the Harry Potter midnight premiere last night. Got back at 5:30 am. I'm still beat dead tired but at least I'm following it up with a day at the beach.

Zhs2

People still care about Harry Potter? Is there a terrible offshoot series I have no clue about?

personitis

Quote from: Zhs2 on July 15, 2011, 07:40:33 PMIs there a terrible offshoot series I have no clue about?
No. Part 2 of the seventh movie.

Zhs2

... They didn't release the whole movie at once...? What... I mean, come on, the seventh book wasn't even that long!

MathOnNapkins

Something along the lines of "We'll squeeze this movie franchise for all it's worth?"

Kinda like Pirates of the Carribean lately. And always.

Quietus

Hey, you get to see Hermione in another movie, so quit grumbling. :wink:

Zhs2

Katelyn

As of yesterday, I am addicted to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Let the trolling begin.

Blarget2

BRONIES ARE ON METCONST!

what has the world come to.

Zhs2

Uhh, yes?

And so not to make this a worthless post bump, I will likely be gone for the duration of next week. Going up to New York with a friend from Arkansas to visit some more friends who have previously only been known over VoIP. It will be awesome.

squishy_ichigo

Katelyn

First, the internet. Then the world!

Um...that err...would be the people without computers or internet.

A_red_monk_called_Key

this pony thing is sad.

when are people going to start talking about real ponys

Honda Prelude Burnout Big Blue IGOTBOOST.COM

Crashtour99

You mention real ponies, then link a video of a pos Honda wasting tires?
Please!  American muscle cars from the 60's and early 70's are where it's at.  Pure engine muscle, without the turbos, blowers, computers, or nitrous (fake horsepower).  Get dem rice grinders outa here.   :heheh:

A_red_monk_called_Key

all good things it just depends on how you like you G-forces. personally i like changing direction, and its harder to get a muscle car to handle corner faster than a rice burner.

also i don't know any muscle car tuners that run natural aspirated cars any more

Crashtour99

Quote from: Red-M0nk3y on July 24, 2011, 04:37:23 PM
all good things it just depends on how you like you G-forces. personally i like changing direction, and its harder to get a muscle car to handle corner faster than a rice burner.
Eh, I'll give you that one.  Some of the best races back in the day were between Boss 302 Mustangs and 302 Camaros in the Trans-Am races.  And both would fail miserably compared to a modern Corvette in terms of handling.

Quotealso i don't know any muscle car tuners that run natural aspirated cars any more
You don't know the right people then!   :razz:  I dunno where you live, but in my area summer time is always filled with weekend classic car shows.  Folks park their factory/restored classics and antiques and have a good time.  I don't really have a problem with forced induction (for racing) or fuel injection (for cruising) in classics, but the coolest will always be the naturally aspirated cars from the muscle car era.  Which reminds me, I should work on my Comet some more.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

A_red_monk_called_Key

nice.  my uncles are insanely competitive. one has a chevelle Malibu converted to SS with supercharger the other has the biggest turbo i have ever seen. it makes a stage 4 look like a leaf blower. both those cars are sick fast but can't touch my prelude in a corner.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

do you know the government is trying to get rid of hod roding