News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephyrtronium

You could say requiescas in pace to make it second person. I didn't point it out before, though, because "my crazy friend" could be simply a clause explaining who should rest in peace. Also because it seems kinda inappropriate.

squishy_ichigo

:D?

Quietus

A person could move in infinite circles with that... :^_^:

X-tradyte

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on June 21, 2011, 03:53:57 PM

:D, I like it! Very neat Squishy, where did you find this? or..if you made it, give us more!

Crashtour99

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on June 21, 2011, 03:53:57 PM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
For those of us who don't have a QR code scanner, care to tell us what it says?

Zhs2

Quote from: Crashtour99For those of us who don't have a QR code scanner, care to tell us what it says?
"I am a faggot."

Alternatively, DIY: http://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

Quietus

It's the QR code version of the link to squishy's own reply.

Parabox

So what happened to the idea of naming all the Super Metroid rooms, eh? I think we should really try to continue that, and then prepare an IPS based on the room name patch with everything preloaded, put it up with the rest of the basic patches, for those that want hacks that are more like recent Metroid games or just more modern hacks.

Quietus

I have a funny story from work yesterday.  Bit of background first: At work, my colleagues have an annoying habit of copying how others say things, even if it's wrong.  I guess they just assume the other person must be correct.  Anyway, for some time now they have been pronouncing 'specific' without the 's'.  Don't ask.  Since I'm (relatively) good with the ol' English side of things, my colleagues often ask me how to spell things or word things.  So...

Yesterday, one of my colleagues asked me how to spell pecific (pronounced without the 's' remember).  I jokingly asked "What, you mean like the ocean?"  She said "No, as in 'no pecific reason.'"  I then looked at her screen, and saw that Word was underlining it, because she was not starting the word with the 's', exactly how she pronounced it.  I then had to explain to her that it began with an 's', which was also clearly pronounced, and the word was 'specific'.

And they wonder why today's children don't understand things. :whoa:

personitis

Quietus: That's pretty sad...

Parabox: That's disgusting. /arachnophobia

MetroidMst

Just finished rocking out with my bro. We are hopefully going to learn a song together and actually be able to play and practice it.

X-tradyte

I might be moving out to my Mom's at the end of the summer, going to a new school. My mother lives in B.C., Personally I'd love it better than this old trailer. But I'd miss my Gf, and all that. I would have to break up with her, so I could start off new, cause I have now way to contact her.

If I do move out there, what do you guys think I should do first?

personitis

Just watched Transformers 3 and Green Lantern. Both were great movies.

personitis

This is probably a subject that only relates to Florida, but for those of you who don't know, the Casey Anthony trial was an investigation that took roughly three and a half years to settle. She reported her daughter missing and after roughly three to six months of searching, found her body floating in a swamp three or so miles down the road. Evidence led the case in multiple directions. Casey's car had the smell of decomposition, she had been out partying while her daughter was missing, chloroform was found, the meter reader who found the body was accused, Casey changed her story numerous amounts of times, and even her father was thought to have done it.

Well today, all of that came to an end. The jury deemed Casey Anthony not guilty of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated manslaughter of a child but was found guilty on four accounts of lying to a law enforcement officer which totals to four years in prison. Personally, myself (and many others I'm sure) believe her to be guilty of the first three counts but as long as she's off the news, I don't care.

Quietus

I hate it when they drag stories on in the news.  I remember the whole Princess Diana thing never going away.  Similarly, the royal wedding was also terrible recently.In England, they even go so far as to keep you posted with periodic updates where criminals are involved.  Who cares?  Let them rot in prison.

personitis

Happy Birthday to Black_Falcon! :D Here, have some of these -v

X-tradyte

Quote from: person701 on July 06, 2011, 02:21:29 PM
Happy Birthday to Black_Falcon! :D Here, have some of these -v

* DarkSamus Takes one
Haha, I'll supply this: Happy Birfday BF!

Black Falcon

Hahaha, thanks, guys!  :grin:

Those are some sweet Metroids. :yum: (literally!)
Hm... maybe I'll call them Caketroids from now on!

The morphball is also nice, DS.

[spoiler=*does what he can do best*]
*EATZ THA CAEKZ, YUMMY*[/spoiler]

Phazar

* Phazar sneaks on and grabs a piece.

Silver Skree

You know what's cool?

Fans.

And it's so big, it makes a good Desktop BG, too.

Yeah, it's from Touhou. Bite me.

Also: Happy birthday, BF!

Parabox

Seeing the way you've arranged your icons on the desktop, it is recommendable you get yourself a dock.

personitis

Or do what I do and abuse the shit out of the task bar.

MetroidMst

Quote from: person701 on July 07, 2011, 12:36:15 PM
Or do what I do and abuse the shit out of the task bar.
Get back to AngryFireChozo stat! Only two vids is not enough to appease my video viewing needs.

JAM

Oops... I'm a bit late. But anyway...
Happy birthday, Black Falcon! =)

And now, just in time...
Happy birthday, Daltone!  :^_^: