News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Skree

Today was weird. Let's just hope things get back into groove and it'll be a long time before we have to use these new powers.  :smileyspam:

Phazar

Quote from: Silver Skree on July 27, 2010, 08:33:18 PM
Today was weird. Let's just hope things get back into groove and it'll be a long time before we have to use these new powers.  :smileyspam:
Sorry to disappoint you, but there will always be noobs.  It's a sad fact of life on the Internet.

Eppy37

Argh, 40% of my body is one big sunburn.

Never go tubing on a hot, sunny day without a shirt on. Lesson Learned.

Silver Skree

In other news,

[spoiler]I CANNOT FUCKING STAY CONNECTED ON THIS SHITTY-ASS FUCK OF A MODEM ASDFGHSAGAHGF[/spoiler]

Therefore, I'm quitting IRC until this modem shit settles and it decides to behave.

personitis

At least you don't leech off your neighbors for internet which decides to come and go as it pleases. <_<

In other news, east coast is hot. ._.

Phazar

Leaving today for a vacation, and won't be back til Friday.  Enjoy yourselves, MetConst, and don't let me find another DS when I return.

GF_Kennon

So I just found out that I am an uncle now, haha, not what I was expecting to come back to today.

Silver Skree

'Uncle James' just rolls off the tongue. Hahaha, it suits you.  :huzzah:

Parabox

Landed in Hungary yesterday. Now at grandparents' vacation house. Slow comp. Better graph card than mine. Plan on convincing the old man to trade video cards.

Quietus

Quote from: GF_Kennon on July 28, 2010, 03:49:48 PM
So I just found out that I am an uncle now, haha, not what I was expecting to come back to today.
I have one nephew and six nieces.  An eighth is on the way... :whoa:

Smiley

Isn't it sometimes funny what nature does?
[spoiler=A strange birch][/spoiler]
[spoiler=A genetically mutated spruce][/spoiler]
[spoiler=A heart-shaped wart][/spoiler]

The sister of my cat. My grandma owns it:
[spoiler="Oh, hello there"][/spoiler]

Also, let's see if DS actually works on his hack now that he's banned. Can't be posting on the forums every three minutes.

Quietus

I'm sure that keep talking about those members only serves to give them more publicity than they warrant...

In future they should just be ignored.

personitis

Quote from: Quietus on July 29, 2010, 07:54:52 AM
I have one nephew and six nieces.  An eighth is on the way... :whoa:
Guess I'm lucky. One nephew and three nieces...

Hiroshi Mishima

Wish I had some cute nieces I could spoil and pamper.. and get hooked on video games. It worked with my cousin, at least insofar as the video games bit goes.

In other news, I'm back from Comic-Con as the boost in my activity has proven and I'll be posting a link to some of the stuff I picked up/took pics of later on.

JAM

Again, when I'm going outside, I feel yourself like Samus without Dark Suit on Dark Rether. Burn under direct sunlight, slowly recover in shadow (like inside light chrystal field). Absolute T° maximum was beaten today.

squishy_ichigo

Did you stop by Mega64's booth Hiroshi?  I don't know if you like them or not, but I figured I'd ask.

Hiroshi Mishima

I saw them a couple of times because they were right near the Capcom Booth (which I visited probably several times a day it felt like). But I'm not familiar enough with Mega64 to know what they were about. And sadly, the hotel's internet access was destroyed by Comic-Con traffic (or so we're all assuming) and I couldn't do checks on ANYTHING while I was there. Ended up leading to me getting ripped off on a couple of anime purchases. Overpaid on one, and was given the second season instead of the first at another booth.

If I missed something fun/cool game related, it wasn't on purpose. I did try to check out as much as I could that I was familiar with.

GF_Kennon

My laptops fan just died on me this morning, my laptop has a serious heat problem and now the fan has failed, my whole laptop is going to die pretty soon, and I can not afford a new one, because of this, I don't think I will be around any more (as well as going insane from boredom)

Right now, I'm using the hoover as the replacement fan, but I wont have it for much longer, as I live in a shared house, and its disturbing residents, I'm pretty borderline homeless so shit kinda sucks bad.

I don't know what to do guys, the only thing around me to do is work on my laptop, there is nothing else here >_<

squishy_ichigo

personitis

Damn Kennon. ._. I don't know what to say. =[

Phazar

At least say yum, because we get cake.

snarfblam

Quote from: GF_Kennon on July 31, 2010, 12:56:14 PM
My laptops fan just died on me this morning, my laptop has a serious heat problem and now the fan has failed, my whole laptop is going to die pretty soon, and I can not afford a new one, because of this, I don't think I will be around any more (as well as going insane from boredom)
Is it the case fan? Can you not replace it? Even if you have to whip up something goofy like use a normal computer case fan or something?

Hiroshi Mishima

Oh man, that totally sucks, James! My computer is slowly packing up on me, but at least its usable. I don't know what I'd do if I suddenly found myself without a computer. I'd lose contact with pretty much everyone I know if that happened...

I hope something turns up to prevent you from losing your laptop altogether! D:

personitis

I say we all have a mass donation to James. :]

GF_Kennon

Do I win? :3?

(its not mine, but I can use it for today xD)