News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconis Kenjishiya

Phazar

Today was my first day of exams.  One down, five to go....

Draconis Kenjishiya

I don't go to college right now. Hahahahaha. Maybe in the Fall I'll go back, idk.

Zhs2

Quote from: Talk of the DayDriving
Who needs a drivers license when you have... omgosh... LEGS? Also Maryland (including D.C.) is famous for having an easy-to-use bus system that goes quite literally everywhere. If you can be paranoid enough to keep from having any electronics you're playing with on the bus stolen from you (happened to me once, I'm sure some of you have heard about it,) you'll do fine!

Big Gay Cell

Woo.  Anyone catch the new trailer for Left4Dead 2?  Mmm... Zombie Apocalypse....

QuoteWho needs a drivers license when you have... omgosh... LEGS? Also Maryland (including D.C.) is famous for having an easy-to-use bus system that goes quite literally everywhere.
Also;  That's because you could walk across Maryland in about 15 minutes.  o_O  And that's at a fat man's pace.  ;)

squishy_ichigo

The fun starts here!

http://forum.metroid2002.com/index.php/topic,5980.msg258964.html#msg258964

And here is some of the log from #jzd, thx goes to inter

http://pastebin.com/d9e498b1

-----------------------
I've got to say, this is funny as hell, but its so damn stupid.  I can't beleive you guys did that. :/

Zhs2

I can see the results... they are pretty damn hilarious.

Still, I do not understand why they spammed the longest thread evar in the board MADE for them. ō_ô

interdpth

it wasn't made for me.

No other admin/mod besides ach would see it so what the hell.

Also, why does this place resemble M2K2 now?

RealRed

How does this place resemble m2k2?

DSO

Just got hired by a retailer today. I'll be one of those guys collecting grocery carts and stuff in the parking lot. While it's not a glamorous job, I'm still happy to have a source of income. It does mean that I'll have less time to hack, and I'll not be up uber late anymore, so you guys aren't going to see me on IRC as much.

Just a heads up to let you know why I'm not going to be around as much. I'll still find time to be working on my hack(s) and replying to questions and stuff, it'll just be impossible to keep up the pace I had been at.

Jathys

Now you can buy the cheezburgers?

Phazar

Today is my first day of summer vacation, so you'll be seeing me here and on IRC a lot more now.

Zhs2

SUPER TOPIC MERGE POWEEEEEEER! *slam*

Quote from: DSOJust got hired by a retailer today. I'll be one of those guys collecting grocery carts and stuff in the parking lot. While it's not a glamorous job, I'm still happy to have a source of income. It does mean that I'll have less time to hack, and I'll not be up uber late anymore, so you guys aren't going to see me on IRC as much.
Nice to see someone else is a gainful member of society around here and not just a student with infinite free time! :P Eh, I'm jealous. I work with my dad because I am too lazy to go sell myself at an interview.

Also damn you devonodev, you got me hooked on Bubsy music :icon_cry:

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Phoenix Wright on June 06, 2009, 10:39:00 PM
Nice to see someone else is a gainful member of society around here and not just a student with infinite free time! :P Eh, I'm jealous. I work with my dad because I am too lazy to go sell myself at an interview.

You say that like I don't work 35+ hours a week. :/
But congrats on getting the job DSO! :D

Big Gay Cell

Quote from: DSO on June 05, 2009, 02:25:22 PM
Just got hired by a retailer today. I'll be one of those guys collecting grocery carts and stuff in the parking lot.

Ah'. a lot associate.  What a joy.  :)  What "retailer" were you hired at?

RealRed

oh man. you got a job moving carts around in the parking lot just as summer starts.
sucks man. :<

Aile

Well, damn it. My Internet connection sharing won't work anymore with my Wii. And since I tried reinstalling my USB registration tool, I lost my DSi connection too.

So no Flipnote Studio for me I guess. :(

interdpth

masturbation who's done it today and how?

Big Gay Cell

GF_Kennon

RealRed

Morons. try to be open minded. interdpth is trying to show interest in your masturbation!
xD

anyway. I still have exams over the course of the next 2 weeks. Gaaaaaaay.

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigo
You say that like I don't work 35+ hours a week. :/
But congrats on getting the job DSO! :D
I'm not saying none of us work, but I'm guessing the majority of Metroid Construction "students," if you will. Of course, I have no proof to back up my claim. :icon_razz:

Quote from: interdpthmasturbation who's done it today and how?
This morning, and with my hand. When you work 10-12 hour days, it becomes a business sometimes. >_>

devonodev

A few days ago, me and my friend were talking about Guitar Hero.
I made a bet that I would be able to beat 'Through the Fire and Flames' on expert before the end of the year.
I think if I can get past the intro, then I might be able to beat it.  If I practice the whole song (so I can't fail) I can get 75% of the notes.
Now I'm starting to regret making the bet, because if I can't do it, I lose $20.  :icon_cry:

And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about:
Through the Fire and Flames 100% First 4th FC W/ Hands Video 986k Guitar Hero 3 Expert

DSO

Mostly it's just practice at the intro and getting consistent at the star power sections. Learning to tap the intro is a sure way to make you feel like your hands are stupid, but it'll help you in the long run. Eventually you'll get it and wonder why it was so difficult before.

zephyrtronium

I probably broke my finger today. I would type more about it, but typing takes a long time with one hand.