News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Aran;Jaeger on April 20, 2015, 06:02:17 AM
The hack that was put up in that new, huge hack rating list, called "Super Metroid: Training Camp" is headered it seems, and not unheadered (as stated on that hacks page).

Nice catch, stuff like that is better suited for bugs in the system, but I fixed that, I should probably make a sticky about it for people to post these problems in...

Lazymoth

If anyone eats Blue Bell Ice Cream, there's a recall on it because it killed 3 people so far. http://cdn.bluebell.com/the_little_creamery/press_releases/all-product-recall

Cpt.Glitch

Yep we threw ours out couple weeks ago.

Kitsune_Phoenix

*deleted post*

Quietus

I'm not sure there's much we can really say to that...  Good luck with whatever you choose to do next. :^_^:

Aran;Jaeger

The Super Metroid hack on the hack rating list that is called "Super Metroid: Unknown" is headered (not that it would change a lot though, since landing site is a mess anyways >_>).

Quietus

So, I heard that Coolio (the rapper) made a cook book (yes, seriously), and people were making lots of puns and whatnot.  I thought I'd share my partial creation with you:

As I walk through the galley, Mr Coolio, Chef,
I take a look in the fridge, and realise there's much left.
'Cause I've been baking and basting so long,
that even my mama thinks that's a mighty scone.

:^_^:

Grimlock

Yes with such great classic recipes to tantalize the taste buds...

Such as:

Green herb trip'n tortilla smoke ems (free zig-zags and lighter included with book purchase!!!).
Cracka lack'n oven baked crackers.
Candy azz apples.
Varicose juice (so yummy you'll skip the glass and hit the syringe  :razz:).
And more!!!

(Available now at pimp Joe's alley way street corna obscura antiques and oddities "Crack'N Thangs" - business hours 10 pm to 3 am).

Quietus

So, I'm off to Malta for a week.  I'll still be checking in when I can, but play nice while I'm away, OK? :^_^:

MetroidMst

Bring back a Malta'd beverage.

Quietus

So far, it's the Nutella ice cream getting all of my attention.  Sooo yummy! :^_^:

JAM

Happy birthday, WindowHead!
Please make new hack someday.

Daltone

I did my first Front Yard: Redesign a few weeks ago

Before
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

After
[spoiler]

I wanted to put spikes in but the client decided against it.
[/spoiler]

RealRed

and then you later find out via two bullets in your cranium that you accidentally photographed a drug deal taking place while taking pictures of your handiwork.

Daltone

You must live in a rough neighborhood

RealRed

Quietus

It certainly looks neater. :^_^:

SlyPork

Very nice! As a 4 year landscaping vet, I highly approve  :^_^:

personitis

Recently I decided to get my cardio back since I hadn't done anything serious in around 6 years. Been walking 1.5m/2.5km on and off for the past two weeks and just recently finished up my first run (0.75m/1.2km). Once finished, my legs felt like they had disappeared and my stomach wasn't completely happy though I feel this is a step in the right direction (no pun intended).

Elminster

Quote from: person701 on May 11, 2015, 07:26:31 PM
Recently I decided to get my cardio back since I hadn't done anything serious in around 6 years. Been walking 1.5m/2.5km on and off for the past two weeks and just recently finished up my first run (0.75m/1.2km). Once finished, my legs felt like they had disappeared and my stomach wasn't completely happy though I feel this is a step in the right direction (no pun intended).

Shouldn't this go in Shinespark of the Day?  :razz:

personitis

Nah. I can't run fast enough to have echoes behind me yet. :nowai:
unless I grabbed my MP2 case and threw it behind me while running

Quietus

Yet another reminder for me that I too must start getting some exercise.  Motivation fail, on loop. :neutral:

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Aran;Jaeger on May 11, 2015, 07:33:43 AM
[although all of these still aren´t as majestically colourful as the glorious SM Edaeialdui :P]
ÊÐæÏ@!Ðúi' is one of my finer works :awesome:
I was thinking of doing a sequel at one point, but I forget why I stopped working on it.  It was gonna use a different format for the way that I garbaged the graphics (which was universal through out ÊÐæÏ@!Ðúi').
Surprised anyone actually played through the whole thing, haha.

* squishy_ichigo stops hijacking the thread now
edit: I moved this from Top Hacks, since I felt it was too offtopic, and felt bad for clogging up top hacks.

Digital_Mantra

had 8 year anni with the wife, beach dinner, etc..she got me this awesome figure:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Then I had to pre-order one of these:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/alien-space-jockey-sideshow-collectibles-300305/

Quietus

And by way of thanks, and to put a smile on her face, hug 'er. :^_^: