News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jathys

You'd stand around with your hands in your pockets while someone else blows them up?  Good strategy!

-DC-

Lunaria

Spike pit and lazer beams! PEW PEW

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Jathys on August 11, 2009, 08:49:28 PM
You'd stand around with your hands in your pockets while someone else blows them up?  Good strategy!

i typed into the console "summon Annihilator" twice, they have the +FRIENDLY tag =3

also lol at Cry's and DC's pics

Zhs2

Quote from: GF_Kennoni typed into the console "summon Annihilator" twice, they have the +FRIENDLY tag =3

The "summonfriend" console command exists for a reason, you know.

New topic was also completely pointless. Merged

Lunaria

Quote from: GF_Kennon on August 11, 2009, 09:27:33 PM
Quote from: Jathys on August 11, 2009, 08:49:28 PM

i typed into the console "summon Annihilator" twice, they have the +FRIENDLY tag =3

also lol at Cry's and DC's pics

It's "Crys's" in that case GF. My name ends with an "s". :/

Zhs2

Actually, the correct grammatical spelling would be "Crys'". The s at the end only needs a single apostrophe to imply possessiveness.
I does gooder grammar. :icon_cheers:

Also, I demand you all listen to musics from the SNES games Bushi Seiryuden and Appleseed. Shit's epic. Listen to Super Drift Out if you want some lulz. :icon_razz:

RealRed

Yes.
Also, Zhs2 missed something important. Violinist of hameln.
inb4 Green-Kirby

interdpth

Posted here because Squishy hates me.

squishy_ichigo

I don't hate you :P
I'm just a dumbass! ^_^

Q: What would you do if a Elite Phazon Pirate was in front of you?
A: I'd be slaughtered quickly and without mercy. Space Pirates of such rank don't mess around!

interdpth

You wouldn't murder one with rock jam? o_o

Big Gay Cell

Sorry for my current hiatus. Between work and school, I havnt had a lot of spare time. See, even this is a mobile post...  :(

squishy_ichigo

idk why I haven't said anything on this yet, but I got transferred to a different store last week.
Got moved to a higher volume store, so I can move up the ladder abit more.  Its quite busier, but we got twice as many employees, so its not harder or anything.  But its still a change of pace.

And to make it more interesting, I've been sick all week! :/

And now that I'm starting to feel better, I got a sore jaw for some reason. ;_;

LAME!

squishy_ichigo

DMan has been on late at night the last few days, but I haven't asked about him about it.  Perhaps he can shead some light on if he is back or just kinda popping in every once in awhile.

Yeah, so that sore jaw is a toothache. It was really painful yesterday, but its not as bad today.  I got some pain relief stuff for it, so that helps abit to.

zephyrtronium

Apparently I need my wisdom teeth taken out. Mid-September would be a nice time for that, I think.

Phazar

I start school tomorrow, so I probably will not be able to get on IRC as much.  I'll still be working on MSM in the free time I have, but I won't be online all day anymore.  Here's to another great school year....

RealRed

Quote from: uNsane on August 19, 2009, 10:57:17 AM
Apparently I need my wisdom teeth taken out. Mid-September would be a nice time for that, I think.
Lol. Get 'em removed when you don't have school so you be lazy as fuck while you're in pain  :grin:

squishy_ichigo

Yeah, so Green-Kirby (Lunamon, Crys, etc.) finally got me to Skype today, and it was lots of fun.

We ended up getting Bloodsonic and Zhs2 to do it to, GF_Kennon and Firephoenix were there for awhile to.

When I left for work, BS, Zeke, and JK were the only ones left... and I missed out on all the fun. ;_;

edit: I love JK's accent, and like I've said before, I love GK's accent too! <3

GF_Kennon

We also found it was an awesome motivator for hacking.  :icon_razz:

squishy_ichigo

Yeah... so the cancer finally got my uncle. He died early this morning.
He's been fighting it for years now, and we've thought many times that he had beaten it.  It just keep coming back though.

I don't know when the funeral is gonna be yet, but I'm gonna have to ask for the day off work for it.

Lunaria

I did take an walk in the city today and found one of those add pasting walls. On it was lots of garbage adds like normal but I found one that said "Jam rock" obviously music. But still kinda funny as I recalled squishy's sig. XD

Wingard

What's up Grime? I'm dating a girl now, her name is Susan. She stomps me at Brawl, we played a couple days ago on FD, no items, 5 stocks.  The end result was her: 5 stocks, 0%
me: 0 stocks, 150%

It was a pretty fun round, even if I never got a hit in.  On our first date I wasn't convinced I wasn't dreaming throughout the entire thing, so I ended up standing on the sidewalk flapping my arms in an attempt to fly. She asked me what I was doing and I said "trying to fly, because this must be a dream." She stood next to me and started flapping her arms too, it was pretty cool, but then it started to rain so we both went home.  I have thusfar made it to first base.

begrimed