News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Yes, and no.  For the Canadians it's the first day in July.

snarfblam

But... I thought cannabis day was everyday.

(Not really... I haven't smoked anything in forever.)

squishy_ichigo

[spoiler=what i've been to the last few days][/spoiler]

Quietus

Cool.  I'd love me some decent Pokemon hacks.  No fancy crap, just new stories with existing content.  Good luck with it.

A_red_monk_called_Key

Zhs2

FF6's graphisms just don't fit into the style of pogemanz for me at all.

passarbye

ah, good ol' advance map.

i'd love to see a pokemon hack from you guys.
seeing what you've done with super metroid, this should be good if it gets completed.  :^_^:

Quietus

Anybody have a spare million euros? :cool:

Apparently sold too. :whoa:

Mr K

Quote from: Quietus on July 11, 2012, 06:00:35 PM
Anybody have a spare million euros? :cool:

Apparently sold too. :whoa:

Holy Macaroni !!

squishy_ichigo

redid my room today
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mr K

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on July 12, 2012, 03:19:19 PM
redid my room today
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's a bit empty...needs more tiles.. :P

Quietus

You have enough space there to build another wall with a small section missing at the bottom and crumble blocks below.  Then you'd be safe knowing that anyone trying to sneak in would have to mockball.

personitis

Quote from: Quietus on July 12, 2012, 06:50:49 PM
You have enough space there to build another wall with a small section missing at the bottom and crumble blocks below.  Then you'd be safe knowing that anyone trying to sneak in would have to mockball.
I literally LOL'd. :heheh: For what's seemingly a small room, I don't think it being empty is that bad. Then again, my room is cramped. :neutral:

squishy_ichigo

[spoiler=progress?][/spoiler]

After months of not hacking, I'm back to work. New tileset for the next area of the hack, the 'dark caverns' area. (if you played Pantheon, this was the area below the first set of elevators from 'crateria')

Hope to have a room up for RotW this weekend, wish me luck~~<3

Charmander106

That's really awesome squishy! Can't wait to see it the final product.

Quietus

Nice to see you back at it, Squish! :^_^:

X-tradyte

W'hey guise. It's been a while hasn't it? ...Well...I just wanted to tell you all, that I am back..hopefully for good, I don't wanna leave anyone hanging. I've been away, and I've been on occasionally. Just to show I haven't 100% forgot about the place.

Anyways. While I've been busy with my own place, I've also been hacking a little. I have one demo out from my hack, Retaliation, and I'll get a thread started tomorrow morning.

Ciao.

Zhs2

Try not to annoy the shit out of members again this time. I hear you have a pretty sordid past on other forums we don't necessarily affiliate with but have heard plenty of news from, and I'm already not expecting good things. Prove me wrong, okay?

Mr K

Quote from: Wildfire on August 02, 2012, 02:53:53 AM
W'hey guise. It's been a while hasn't it? ...Well...I just wanted to tell you all, that I am back..hopefully for good, I don't wanna leave anyone hanging. I've been away, and I've been on occasionally. Just to show I haven't 100% forgot about the place.

Anyways. While I've been busy with my own place, I've also been hacking a little. I have one demo out from my hack, Retaliation, and I'll get a thread started tomorrow morning.

Ciao.

Welcome back, Never met you before but hey ho guess I'll see you around in the forums.

X-tradyte

Quote from: Zhs2 on August 02, 2012, 03:00:32 AM
Try not to annoy the shit out of members again this time. I hear you have a pretty sordid past on other forums we don't necessarily affiliate with but have heard plenty of news from, and I'm already not expecting good things. Prove me wrong, okay?

Just make sure people don't piss me off, and I'll be fine, AFAIC.  :^_^:

Katelyn

Quote from: Wildfire on August 02, 2012, 12:28:58 PM

Uh, it's not the admins' job to keep people from making you mad. >_______>

Also, one of my friends from Kafuka said some pretty nasty things about you.

X-tradyte

Quote from: Katelyn on August 02, 2012, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: Wildfire on August 02, 2012, 12:28:58 PM

If somebody pisses you off and you get mad about it, while it being the first party's fault, you would also be at fault.

Also, one of my friends from Kafuka said some pretty nasty things about you.

...Kafuka....bleh. I don't care two shits anymore. Trelior isn't worth anything to bitch about, so as soon as september comes, when I'm off ban(which happened mainly because of Trelior, insulting me, and me getting pissed off like I said) then I'll just resume as normal.. I don't care, if they want to be cowardly and not say them things to my face.

Mr K

X-tradyte

Quote from: chyrak on August 02, 2012, 03:01:06 PM
You got skype ?

Nope. I'm not even home right now, I'm currently at my mothers for a month, and that's way the fuck on the other side of the country. I'll be here or 15 days, so any hacking work I get done here will have to be uploaded to my dropbox before I leave or it'll be all gone.

But yeah, not my computer or anything, I don't have skype here nor at home. Sorry.

Mr K