Metroid Zero Mission Alpha Remake (DEAD, Aswell... Also I lost the gfx)

Started by Metroid Violinist, May 11, 2019, 06:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metroid Violinist

Hello, I'm currently working on a hack that recreates all of the beta content from Zero Mission, with a final release look and feels. every room not shown in Zero Mission's beta content will have a beta-fied version of it.

Story (Also told in-game):

"The Space Pirates have captured
a Metroid sample from a Federation
research vessel. As a last resort,
the Federation sends the greatest
of all known bounty hunters, Samus
Aran, to stop the Space Pirates and
to foil the Mother Brain's plan..."

Here is some progress on Brinstar
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

That's all for now.
Visit my Discord for more frequent updates.
https://discord.gg/4QjeWfn

MetroidRuins

I would love to see more of this project, will you be planning on adding the beta Samus? Lol just joking, that would be waaaayy too difficult of a task.  :heheh:

Metroid Violinist

Quote from: MetroidRuins on May 13, 2019, 12:18:38 AM
I would love to see more of this project, will you be planning on adding the beta Samus? Lol just joking, that would be waaaayy too difficult of a task.  :heheh:

Funny story, I am doing that actually.

MetroidRuins

Quote from: Metroid Violinist on May 13, 2019, 09:35:51 AM

Dude, wait to do that, don't go for a too ambitious project. You don't wanna turn into me, lol.  :heheh:

Metroid Violinist

Quote from: MetroidRuins on May 13, 2019, 04:24:14 PM

Dude, wait to do that, don't go for a too ambitious project. You don't wanna turn into me, lol.  :heheh:

It's a long term goal, and I'm not gonna turn into you. (if that means starting and stopping projects when creating threads, OWO)

alexman25

Quote from: Metroid Violinist on May 13, 2019, 09:17:45 PM

It's a long term goal, and I'm not gonna turn into you. (if that means starting and stopping projects when creating threads, OWO)

Stopping projects you've announced other places, however...

Metroid Violinist

Quote from: alexman25 on May 13, 2019, 09:31:06 PM
Quote from: Metroid Violinist on May 13, 2019, 09:17:45 PM

Stopping projects you've announced other places, however...

OWO Yeah, that's true... Well anyway, update time!

I plan to release a v1.0 when most of alpha samus is added in game or when brinstar is done, seeing as those were the only alpha area we saw in the preview.

Spedimus

Hey, this project looks neat. Are you planning on making Kraid, uh, "chunky" like in early screenshots, or at least changing the fight?

Aka this image