News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Please help me out by ripping a chozo artifact from Prime 1

Started by LordApocalyptica, September 15, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordApocalyptica

Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. You might recognize me if you use the Metroid subreddit, as I frequent that mostly.

Long story short, I wanna get a tattoo of the Artifact of Strength. This is a project I've been working on technically for months, but have put down multiple times due to the lack of good reference images which has resulted in frustration.

I've tried looking through multiple google search pages for already ripped models, SVGs, asking people (who got an artifact tattoo!) if they already have a stencil, and have gotten NOWHERE. A while back someone told me I could rip using a Github software but I couldn't figure out how to use it and it doesn't even seem to exist anymore. I started creating the geometry on my own using GIMP and paths so I could export an SVG, but pretty much every reference image is at an angle or is at so low a resolution that it lacks sufficient detail, and I simply do not intend to get a tattoo that I hashed together to only find out from another metroid fan that I got one of the details wrong because my reference was too low-res.

If you want, I will even throw an indeterminate low number of bucks at your paypal. I just want the actual model so I can make an SVG from that and print it for the tattoo artist to use as a stencil. And you'll also be helping the metroid community in general since for some reason arguably the most important items in the game for some reason aren't anywhere to be found! Please in a format that Blender can understand because I cannot afford to pay for Maya or something. If you can even just give me an SVG made directly from the model that'd be even more awesome (though honestly, if you've already got the model....might as well put it out there on the internet for anyone else like me.)

Thank you to anyone able to give me a hand. I appreciate it so much.

albert v.

you should join the chat on discord , probably you can find someone can help you with that, since over there is more active than here.