News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

custom PLM charge missile

Started by benox50, February 22, 2019, 02:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benox50

If someone wants a challenge, I need something to replace X-ray, I think an item that lets you charge missiles and Super could be interesting. I have plenty of custom tilesets and other asm for exchange that are made by me and not public yet.

The new item I'm looking for basically replace X-ray PLM so we dont have to create a new one.
But the code is completely different and can replace the X-ray code. Item doesn't appear in HUD. Item doesn't need to appear in samus equip screen,
cause you can disable charge beam anyway. Item lets you charge a normal missile to shoot a super instead, also charge a super to shoot a super
with small radius plasma SBA effect at the position of the Super collision after the super projectile gets deleted. The SBA takes current equip beam palette, should be 2 projectiles max (reduce lag n projectiles number) and must last really short delay. SBA damage should be a constant value. SBA spin really fast to hide the low projectiles number it uses.