News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Fusion Zero[from China]

Started by 0Zero0, October 02, 2019, 05:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0Zero0

This is a new Metroid Fusion hack by[MengMeng ilove]from China, released at October 2, 2019

================================

This is an unfinished hack, but because the author's hard drive damaged,the project files have lost, the author said no longer continue to make this hack and release this version. You can play until the end of sactor 6. The item can be gotten where there have circles.The total collection was 31% (tentative)

------------------

ChangeLog:

1.10 2019/9/22
修改了游戏初始音乐
Modified the title screen music.

1.11 2019/9/22
修改了隔离区线路砖块不正确的BUG
Corrected the incorrect bricks in the isolation area.

1.12 2019/10/2
修改了2区得到高跳后,不去指令室再次进入2区会卡死的BUG
Fixed the bug that would stuck if you did not go to the navigation room then go to Sector 2 again.

1.20 2019/10/6
修改了初始界面
Modified the title screen.

1.21 2019/10/22(easy version)
删除球刺
增加了数百个E罐
Delete all the spike balls.
Add Hundreds of e tanks.

------------------

Please use USA version to patch.

Ing-ing

More fusion hacks is always a nice thing, especially when they get streamed by Glitch Mcbadatfusion. I'll be playing it for myself sometime soon.

Unseen Brain

Thanks for posting more of these! I've played all of the previous fusion hacks from china as well. Unfortunate that the creator's hard drive crashed, wonder if this means they won't be making anything new...

Will give it a try for myself soon.

0Zero0

0Zero0

There is an update 1.21 that remove all the spoof point. And then add a lot of e tank. Now peoples who dont like any spoof in a spoof hack can also enjoy the game. :grin: