News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Need help with a suit hack.

Started by Ultimate Gamer, December 02, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimate Gamer

Hello all...I just discovered this site and modding tool for zero mission. I've been wanting to do a hack for zero mission similar to the original metroid. I want to create a hack where you can play with the Zero Suit throughout the whole game while still using all the upgrades like: Space Jump, Speed Booster, Beams. I've kinda gotten this to work using AR codes, but the game soft locks on the item screen if you pick up any upgrades as Zero Samus. My question is, how to I have Samus start in the Zero Suit and still use all upgrades; I'd also like for the Zero Suit to change colors upon picking up the Varia & Gravity Suits. And basically the "Emergency Pistol" would take the place of the arm canon. I'm aware the game wasn't programmed to work like that. Does anyone know how and what to use to allow Zero Suit Samus to pick and use upgrades as you normally do without the game freezing at the item screen? Any help or advice on this at all would be appreciated, thanks!

PS. I apologize if this question as been asked/answered before.

JumZhu

Zero suit has far fewer character images than normal, and I also like that zero suit can be used with full power, except that the image will have problems.