News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid mOTHER Visibility Redesign

Started by metalmight, August 17, 2015, 02:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarfblam

It's possible that the LUA script depends on something in the ROM that's been relocated. If anyone has a link to it, I can take a quick look.

PonchGaming

Well, the fceux and the Lua script are on the 1st page towards the bottom, but here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21905211/Metroid.lua

metalmight

Quote from: PonchGaming on August 23, 2015, 11:12:33 PM
The lua script is not working. It works for everything but anything that has metroid plus saving. Tried it on metroid omega, database, and original, but doesnt work on anything with saving. Redownloaded rom, emulator, and script, but doesnt work. Please Help :cry:

I usually run MDBtroid, run the script, then run Metroid mOTHER or MMVR.  Works for me.

metalmight

There's not much more for me to do with this one; maybe some visual or design inconsistencies but nothing that affects gameplay.  Might have to start speed running it.

metalmight

Recently I opened Editroid and started editing this thing again. The results are a more compact layout perfect for speedrunners who want to minimize backtracking. Check out the results for yourself!

metalmight

Update to fix the in game pause map.