News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

A New China Hack released![Metroid-Reversed Fusion]

Started by 0Zero0, September 30, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0Zero0

This is a Metroid Fusion hack by [ShuiJing] from China,released at September 30, 2017

====================================

======================================

It's seems like very hard! let's try it!  Welcome to download and make some comments!:whoa:

Here is the readme from the author(translated by Google).
------------------

Hello everyone, I am ShuiJing, this time I made an example of a fusion hack, especially to share with you, probably from the beginning of May to conceive this work, and then began to make in June, is now in September, almost again Is experienced 4 months to completely improve the hack, this has a great change, upset all the rooms, the room structure has become interesting up, basically all the integration can be done in the operation are This is done, the rom canceled all the story dialogue, canceled all the small map, the difficulty of a substantial increase, it can be said that the guys who can beat the game all are masters of Fusion, guys can collect all the items are master In the master, guys can 0% are master of the master of the master ... ... Well, nonsense not speak, we go try it, and finally thank the QiShu, thanks MengMeng, thanks to XiaiBaiyun , Thanks to HuanmengXujing ... ...

------------------

Please use USA version to patch.

Ozma

Can't get it to work somehow :( Is it really supposed to be a Lunar IPS file? Or am I doing something wrong?

Also, as noted in another topic, I can't seem to find any USA version of MF at all on internet. Best I found is either the FlashAdvance EU version or some USA/Australia version... Does anyone have a valid link to a USA version? Seems to me like it was taken down altogether on pretty much every site I usually go to download ROMs... Thanks in advance!

andlabs

USA/Australia is correct; the same ROM was used in both regions.

You should also compare the checksum of any ROM you get to the one provided by no-intro, or at least find a no-intro set to download from.

SJE06

My Lunar IPS can't open the .ips file, is there something I have to do to it?

elol

ParentalLvl9

Has anyone gotten past the hells run in sector 3? i'm stuck because i don't know where to go :(
I get to a room where you can farm the flying monster to recover health but in the next room i don't see the route to follow.
Edit: Turns out i was going through the wrong route.
Nonetheless, i've finished this hack and i thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very challenging at times and can get a bit frustrating if you go for 100% but i'd really recommend playing it if you like Fusion because there aren't many hacks and this one is short but good.

ParentalLvl9

Quote from: elol on December 17, 2017, 07:58:10 PM
lunar ips dont work
Just change the name to something that is not chinese characters and it should work just fine.

SJE06

Ah, the folder name still had chinese characters but now it worked, thnk you very much!  :^_^:

makazuwr32

Double post of Doom!
The hack is unbeatable because when there is an alarm in sector 5 the door is closed and wrong door with level 4 lock isn't locked (which still can't be opened because you didn't unlock level 4 'till this moment)

0Zero0

Here is the 100% tas video played by XiaiBaiyun
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15049292/
Here is the 100% walkthrough video played by the author
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av14966276/
Sure it's beatable!