News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Main Site Event

Started by Mon732, November 15, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mon732

Hey MetConst, on 10th of December, 2017 there will be an event coordinated by MetroidMst to get stuff moved from the old site to the main site.
I will let Mst explain:

Quote from: MetroidMstThis is to let everyone know that I will be hosting an event on Sunday, December 10th, 2017. The purpose of this is mostly to bring missing information from old.metroidconstruction.com to the main site. I'll be doing my best to coordinate the moving of the info/patches over. I'll be streaming the thing, so you can see me do things. I'll also be in a voice channel if there are any questions or suggestions.

If you can make plans to join in on some small stuff, that'd be great. The main goal is to finally obsolete the old site. Hopefully we'll accomplish that in just a few hours. Secondary goal is to get people using the main site more and keeping it updated.

I will be helping out, hope to see some of you there!

Omegaknuckles

Sounds interesting. Can't guarantee I'll be available to move site information, but I'm looking forward to the stream.

FelixWright

In the meantime, I have next week off so maybe I and others can add more things to gba wiki! :D (or just making additions to the wiki in general)

MetroidMst

And because I'm an idiot and didn't think of it when Mon asked me, the call I mention will be in the Discord for those who want to join that.