News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Engine Works board

Started by Zhs2, March 01, 2010, 08:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhs2

Well, I had an idea one night just before I fell asleep one of these nights. That idea was of an Editing board where people posted topics for hacking questions and other things. So I pitched the idea to Grime, who said "I had the exact same idea. Shit yeah, do it," and boom.

Needless to say, the old help threads are essentially obsolete. Create a new topic and ask a question in this board instead! Of course, it does come with its own set of rules, so please read up on them here.

Keep on hacking, Metconst!

P.S. Shut up, uNsane. The rules are in that order for a reason.

personitis

Wow. o.o I approve of this idea! =D If we could install a thing on the forums where it automatically puts one of those tags ([M1], [M2], etc.) in your thread title and then search could also display these, we'd have something awesome. Just a thought. d(^_^d)

Now, I shall continue to listen to Santana.

Zhs2

Quote from: person701If we could install a thing on the forums where it automatically puts one of those tags ([M1], [M2], etc.) in your thread title...
Ugh...

Malpercio

better yet, man up and do it yourself. it's like 5 letters/symbols at the most :P