News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

GBA M2R

Started by MetroidRuins, October 24, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidRuins

Just a hack me and a couple people are working on. I'm the owner of the project and I have like 3 people helping on it

here's something I'm currently working on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SHvdSGrngo

liamnajor

no offense, but super AM2R crashed and burned at about this point. are you sure you'll get far into this before giving up?

MetroidRuins

I'm fine I have much more that I'm not showing

Hackmi

Didn't you must announce Metroid 5, lol.
Srsly tho, looks okay. Thing is i think you should probably start small, this project will likely die as you don't seem to have enough experience to take on such a large project.

FelixWright

Stealing DMan's thunder here, but...

[spoiler=This has to stop.][/spoiler]

Amorsis

Dude, I just don't understand why you keep on making these posts. Everyone has stated you shouldn't make a post unless you have atleast 1/3rd of your hack done. GBA AM2R would be cool, but itd need alotta sprite editing, and new AI. MZM just isn't the game to stuff all that into. I could see someone making a Super Metroid port, but that's about it. AM2R has a much bigger map as well. I know your probably not wanting to remake it, its just the shear number of time and effort your gonna need to put into it, and from what you've posted so far, I don't think you have the experience to complete anything more than tile and map edits let alone writing AI code.

MetroidRuins

m2 remake not an am2r port

Amorsis

You missed the point entirely. Whatever though. Good luck on whatever you wanna call it.

FelixWright

Quote from: MetroidRuins on October 25, 2017, 09:33:01 AM
m2 remake not an am2r port

Unimportant details. Literally all you have is maybe three rooms and two edited sprites. If you keep this up you may actually get in trouble and have your threads locked. I can't speak for everyone else here but I am honestly tired of you shitting up this forum with threads like these. Can you not just stick to one project, and make real progress before making a thread about it?

Amorsis

Thanks @Cosmic, I didnt wanna be rude.

Hackmi

I'm tired of it and usually it's me doing this kind of thing

Zhs2

I would have thought the number of times left and right was pressed simultaneously in babby's first two rooms was a pretty good indicator that this topic is a joke :colonrightv:

Hackmi

Innovation right here tho metroid 15 releassedd

biospark

Locking this thread. MetroidRuins, I will be locking any future hack threads you make that don't have a significant amount of progress. For now, if you want to share any hack related stuff, you can post it in the general projects thread.