News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

A Hack From China [Metroid Fusion T.S]

Started by 0Zero0, August 02, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boured

Oh nice, a hack from china that might be good. I'll have to give it a try when I can.

0Zero0

Quote from: Steffenfield on October 16, 2017, 05:14:15 AM
Quote from: Ozma on October 14, 2017, 10:16:55 PM
Ieep!

Can't seem to make it work. I'm probably just not using the xdelta properly... Either that or the fact that I can't find a damn USA version of Fusion ROM anymore, go figure why, I only find the FlashAdvance EU version, or else I find some bogus links that'll make me the original NES Metroid GBA version. Although I did find an original USA/Australia ROM of Fusion...

Anything else I could do? Or if ever you have a valid link to a USA version of MF? I'd be grateful, thanks :)

For my Windows 7 computer, I had to change the name of the patch file since Xdelta doesn't seem to like Chinese characters too much.

Just rename it to something like TS.xdelta.

As for myself, this isn't the game for me.

Too many obscure hidden places that require never done before tech moves to further progress.

I finally gave up at an area where I believe you needed to do a wall jump, through a one tile width opening, while in water, and blind since Samus is hidden behind a wall of rocks.

To the author of this project, you're a jerk.   :neutral:

You mean this area?

Don't foget there are two types of jump!And in water , there are some differents between them !
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I hope this can help you :heheh:

Ridley12

Just want to know, is any text in this hack in English?

Ridley12

Unseen Brain

Just finished this one today. Definitely recommend it to anyone who loves Metroid Fusion. I've given the hack the nickname of "Metroid: Thonk", because I spent multiple hours just thinking about what I needed to do in order to advance anywhere.

:lol:

0Zero0

20191003 add another version:
银河战士融合T·S超终结版本(不知道有没BUG)
The translation is
[Ultra-final version].
This version has changed the beat method of the bosses fights, and reduce Ridley's HP.