News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid: Chaos Mission

Started by biospark, March 05, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biospark

Savestates required. Expect softlocks and game crashes.

Enjoy.

OneOf99

I gave up  :sad:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Cpt.Glitch

Heh this looks like Cristener Homenag material. I'll give it a go.

makazuwr32

Well... Why on the world morph ball don't work...

Cpt.Glitch

It's due to all the sprite slots being taken up. Just use save states. You can grab it eventually.

makazuwr32

no i already grabbed it along with long beam, charge beam, grapping hook (or something like that), 1 e-tank, speed booster, ice beam (don't work) and Hi jump boots (don't work either)
and because of that i stuck

Luce Seyfarth

What is this, I don't even... :D

Tried it several times now, wanting to see that "grappling hook" makazuwr32 was talking about. Guess i need to investigate some more time into this :D
...Or just see what items it gives me if I just load them all into the menu :P

Feels a bit like a roguelike, actually, just without the randomly generated levels and more drugs involved, it seams :D
Uh... Hey, somebody should totally write some routines to load somewhat randomly generated, messy rooms into RAM, too, then combine it with your hack, Biospark :D
=> "Metroid: High Jump Weed"

on a more serious note, I seem to enjoy this random thing more than I probably should... :D

biospark

Quote from: Luce Seyfarth on April 07, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
Tried it several times now, wanting to see that "grappling hook" makazuwr32 was talking about.

I believe he's just referring to power grip.

makazuwr32

Quote from: biospark on April 07, 2017, 06:22:04 PM
Quote from: Luce Seyfarth on April 07, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
Tried it several times now, wanting to see that "grappling hook" makazuwr32 was talking about.

I believe he's just referring to power grip.

Right power grip.
but still can't use morph ball after obtaining.