News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

MetConst Community Race - September 2, 2017

Started by MetroidMst, August 13, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

Hello once again fellow comrades of speed and skill! It is time once again to come together to race a masterpiece of speed, this time the esteemed Rogue Dawn! ARE YOU READY TO EARN SOME STREET CRED, OR WILL YOU FALL ON YOUR 30 ENERGY FACE?

HACK: Rogue Dawn 1.21
WHEN: September 2, 2017 @ 2PM EST
WHAT: All major bosses category (Kraid/Ridley)
WHO: Literally everyone and people don't will be banned
WHERE: MetConst Mumble (The Discord still doesn't have a native recording feature. It'll be used for these once that happens.)

So we have a NEStroid hack this time. This is not your average NEStroid though, it's pretty legit Top Hack material. If you haven't played it, I highly suggest you do, or take the opportunity to play it during the race.

And once again please do local recordings to send me for the compilation video. Being a NES game, the emulator local recording features are prone to breaking or just straight up not working. So an OBS or whatever else local recording is heavily preferred. And please, set the FPS of the video to either 30 or 60.

SacredHooves

:) It's about time this got to shine :D

If anyone needs ideal routing for this let me know, I can give you what I know for info. Also expect me to be there and be hauling major arse on this one ;)

https://youtu.be/L6TuObyHrXc

Here's how to get good

MetroidMst

Reminder to all that September 2, 2017 is actually today. This is the day, get hype.