News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Community Music Playlist

Started by squishy_ichigo, February 16, 2010, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squishy_ichigo

I set us up an account on Grooveshark so we can listen to a community playlist.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/
Username: metconst
Password: tha2ebA7ra

Uploading Guidelines: After your done uploading, post here with a list of the content you added, and the genre of music it is, I will put it into whatever playlist it fits best, or make a new one.  This will keep the confusion down and the music jamming.

Please don't add songs to playlists yourself, its just gonna get jumbled if you do...
Having this 'radio' is a privilege not a right.  If people abuse it, its gonna be taken down.
Don't fuck this up for everyone else, plzkthx.

[spoiler=Playlists]
Metroid Mania - Contains the original game music and various remixes.

MORE TO COME SOON!
[/spoiler]

I plan on having a few different playlists so you can choose the kind of music you want to listen to.  There will also be an ALL playlist for those that just want to jam out.

To listen to the songs, click the link then hit the "play all" button.

Malpercio

(I know this counts as one-word post style spam...)
AWESOME!

personitis

I love the [almost] full Metroid song list. =D I think I may throw up my hacking songs I listen to.

Silver Skree

Don't forget to toss all of OC Remix into the recipe. There's always something there for everyone.

squishy_ichigo

Topic Bump

Updated the first post with the username and password.

Having this 'radio' is a privilege not a right.  If people abuse it, its gonna be taken down.
Don't fuck this up for everyone else, plzkthx.

Parabox

This stuff is pretty sweet. Needs alot of expansion though.

Zhs2

Quote from: Silver SkreeDon't forget to toss all of OC Remix into the recipe. There's always something there for everyone.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffno

Quote from: squishy_ichigoDon't fuck this up for everyone else, plzkthx.
In my mind's eye, I see this either ending up in disaster or just generally unused anyway due to everyone's differing tastes in music. Of course, I won't be one of the people who listen or contribute, but I hope you can surprise me. ;|

squishy_ichigo

Alrighty.... totally don't know why.... but its not actually uploading anything...

I've tried several times since yesterday to no avail....

Nothing has been uploaded successfully since I made that Metroid playlist....

I will bump this thread again when its letting us upload again.  Apologizes to anyone that tried to upload anything last night and today.