News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

My forum, The Metroid forum

Started by JamieWebb16, February 02, 2010, 07:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieWebb16

The title says it all, if anybody wants to join, them come on in.
*link removed for violation*
***PLEASE READ THIS!!!***--------------------------------------------------------------
1. The forum is still in development, so don't expect it to looked organized.

2. All of the rules that are on here, ALSO applies on my forum. And Ill add some extra rules later.

3. I need 5 more administrators, if anybody who wants the job, then just say so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there is any problems, bugs, or anything wrong with the forum. Don't hesitate to ask.

Phazar

:nope:

That's all I have to say about this topic.

RealRed

sorry, get your ads off my forum, Metroid Construction.

GF_Kennon

OK, its a rule here, in the rules it says
2. No spamming - SPAM stands for "Stupid, pointless, annoying messages;" that includes things like advertising (unless it's your hack in the appropriate topic,) self-promotion, irrelevant posts, and other general clutter posts that add nothing to the subject at all. Multiple warnings on this subject will earn a user disciplinary action. This also applies to the e-mail/private message rule; see above.

That rule includes advertising your own forum/site/whatever, and is common across most places.

Remember to read the rules, so we don't have to breathe down your neck again.

Zhs2

It's not explicitly mentioned, but we don't affliate with other sites as far as we can manage. If you would like to advertise your forum, do so with a link in your signature and not a topic.