News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

beam/weapon sound effects

Started by MBT808, December 21, 2016, 11:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBT808

was wondering if anyone had the sound effects for the beams? I plan on using it for my own fan project that I'm working on in mage.

Scooterboot9697

MBT808

Quote from: Scooterboot9697 on December 22, 2016, 02:43:41 AM
Just the beam sounds? Why not all the sounds? :^_^:

Well, was going to tackle one thing at a time for the small project I'm working on and I was looking for the beams and missiles more particularly cause I didn't need much more than that.

MBT808

Quote from: Scooterboot9697 on December 22, 2016, 02:43:41 AM
Just the beam sounds? Why not all the sounds? :^_^:

also, downloaded that already, its not the best quality wise and the weapons are badly labeled, due to the mediocre quality(also obsurdly loud) its difficult to exactly pinpoint which sounds belong to which beam.

Aruki

mediocre quality...? You know those are ripped straight from the game files right?

Antidote

Those "absurdly" loud sounds are also mixed with other audio and processed using another API. You can't find better quality un-processed SFX files than those, they simply do not and will not exist.

Also, those aren't "poorly" named, the naming is automated, so no person has ever attempted to give them individual names. You're looking a gift horse in the mouth, so consider yourself bit.