News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Vectroid

Started by alexman25, July 21, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackmi

do smaller projects to start with. I'm saying that after 14 dead games so i know what common issues are with things like this.

alexman25

Quote from: DannyPlaysSomeGames on March 22, 2019, 06:51:54 PM
Quote from: alexman25 on March 21, 2019, 07:29:16 PM
Quote from: DannyPlaysSomeGames on March 21, 2019, 02:50:29 PM
Quote from: alexman25 on March 21, 2019, 10:33:19 AM
The hack's dead guys
Are you serious or are you just pulling our legs?
A little of both. While I still intend to finish the hack, I likely won't be able to work on it for a long time. More an indefinite hiatus than being dead.
Burnout, I assume?
Oh, nothing like that. I want nothing more than to finish this hack, believe me! I just don't have access to my PC right now, and likely won't for a while.

DonnyDonovan

Well hopefully it is a relatively temporary setback.   At least visually it looked badass.

alexman25

Quote from: DonnyDonovan on March 23, 2019, 01:21:04 PM
Well hopefully it is a relatively temporary setback.   At least visually it looked badass.
I concur. I'll likely be able to work on it more in summer, or if I somehow find a way to work on it with my chromebook.

alexman25

Not to mention: Even if I do somehow find a way to get Windows apps running on my Chromebook, I still don't have my ROM and likely won't be able to negotiate my way into grabbing some files.

alexman25

Attached is a demo to show what I have done so far. This is extremely work in progress, unbeatable, and nowhere close to finished.  Good luck, and happy hacking!