News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid old school

Started by tbolt76, January 26, 2010, 01:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbolt76

You guys are the soldiers i will ride into battle with!!  nice to see i have folks on my team  I will see those other places  and those nestroid trollers will just have to pick another target!

Steel Sparkle

Those screenshots look nice. Keep up the good work! I will definitely play this.
Also question. will this be a 1 for 1 with hidden bonus content allowing for extra goodies? It's fine either way im just curious.

tbolt76

AT LONG LAST  after 6 long years blue brinstar and one half of Crateria is now complete!!!  now for the goodies!!! all nestroid haters better scram!! whoops forgot to turn off bts plm and screen areas  i apoligise!

A Dummy

Looks pretty nice so far, definitely has an M1 feel to it.
One thing that stood out to me that I particularly like is that you managed to get the boss statues from M1 in there instead of having to take apart and use pieces of the big statue from Super Metroid.

Steel Sparkle

I agree with dummy. they look nice :) keep it up

DonnyDonovan

I definitely will follow this project and plan on downloading when it comes to fruition.  Looking good.

tbolt76

I think ill let the results speak for themselves

and yes  its the tunnel from blue to yellow brinstar

PonchGaming

I'm no expert, but those blue tiles look a little too bright, and very much doesn't go well with the green brinstar tiles.

SubZero1324

Has this been released yet? If so does anyone have a link?