News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

There Be Dragons... and Metroids: Metconst Dragon Art Contest 2017

Started by Scout1297, July 13, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout1297

Welcome to the first(hopefully annual) MetConst Dragon Art Contest. :twisted:

Use any means necessary to create a dragon and put it on display for the judges to do judgey things.

Either post your dragon here or on the Official Metconst Discord.
All entries will show up here:http://metroidconstruction.com/drawadragon.html
Only one entry per person however, you can update your dragon, or start it over at any time.
Due date is the 19th of this month.

Shoutout to Bethers for having the idea, and to TheDopeFish for making the Confirmed Contest Entries page.

thedopefish

Good luck everyone.  But it won't help, because clearly my dragon will destroy you all!

Scout1297

Wow bad dope, my one will win.

Lunaria

19th of what, this month? If so that's very aggressive due date. :P

Quietus

Quote from: Scout1297 on July 13, 2017, 03:49:50 PMUse any means necessary to create a dragon and put it on display for the judges to do judgey things.
Any means necessary, huh?

[spoiler]'Draygon' with the middle 1/7 missing leaves you with 'Dragon'. :heheh:
[/spoiler]

personitis

Bethers

Pshh, clearly my dragon will annihilate you all. WHAT HA HA HA HA! :grin:

PonchGaming

You can disregard my last submission, here is my real submission for this contest or however you do it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

SpoOkyMagician

I will give it a shot. Never drawn a dragon before... I wanted to do a sketch but, I decided to do pixel art instead. (since I am better at it.) I got some decent progress. (Although, incomplete.) I will post it later once finished.

Edit: Not bad I guess... https://www.dropbox.com/s/vd78gj41sufzm50/pixel_art_dragon.png?dl=0

~ SpoOkyMagician

Quietus

Well, to be honest, unless we get some super artist appear, the Bethers 1 is an easy winner. :neutral:

Quote58

Quote from: Quietus on July 14, 2017, 01:37:00 PM
Well, to be honest, unless we get some super artist appear, the Bethers 1 is an easy winner. :neutral:
I gotchu

Jiffy

I tried my hand at this.

[spoiler=Spoilers: Dragon inside][/spoiler]

dewhi100

So why not put this thread in the contests section? Anyway... I got bored in a meeting a week or two ago, and drew this:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
So there ya go.

benox50

3D modeling because why not

thedopefish

Reminder: today is the last day.  If you're planning on submitting an entry, or you want to go back and improve your existing drawing, you better get on it!

Grimlock

Only had about 2 hours BUT within those hours hence came forth...

[spoiler]
THE GRIM DRAGON PICKER

[/spoiler]