News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Pimples

Started by interdpth, May 18, 2009, 01:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

I have one on my nose.

I've been popping it all day, and it still comes back.

I hate pimples. Who agree's if you don't agree kindly explain why

Eppy37

I hate them too. Course now I don't have them as often...

devonodev

Wow what a great topic.
I agree.  How could anyone like pimples.
They are annoying and they look bad.

GF_Kennon

Very painful, and yes I know how you feel...  :icon_mad:

Big Gay Cell

Haha, I get one pimple in the exact same three places all the time.  It's either right under my nose, on the side of my nose, or on my right cheek.  Speaking of; There's one on my right cheek now!  "Die asshole!"  *splat*

zephyrtronium

I don't pop pimples, I claw at them until they start bleeding and then I wait for them to heal. It's probably a good thing I don't get many.

Phazar

Quote from: uNsane on May 18, 2009, 04:02:48 PM
I don't pop pimples, I claw at them until they start bleeding and then I wait for them to heal. It's probably a good thing I don't get many.
Haha, that's the exact same thing I do!  It doesn't really hurt, but I usually use a paper towel or something to stop the bleeding, or the blood would start dripping down my face.  But even after scraping off a pimple, it still comes back, which is annoying.

Big Gay Cell

Ever get the ones that when you pop them, they shoot out a puss-missile that splats onto your mirror?  XD

GF_Kennon

RealRed

ewww.

zits suck. they accomplish nothing. just cause us all pain >:CCC

Zhs2

Silly mortals and your acne.

I haven't had to pop a zit for a few years now! 'Course, when I DID have them, they were pretty annoying.

Big Gay Cell

Now, now.  It's not acne unless it's all over your face. ;)

zephyrtronium

Big Gay Cell

Correct.

ac·ne  (āk'nē)   
n.  An inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin that is marked by the eruption of pimples or pustules, especially on the face!

I love you, uNsane.  :)

Zhs2

Actually, uNsane is correct. "Especially" != "Only". Shoulder pimples are fucking evil. Oh, and don't get me started on back pimples.

Big Gay Cell

Mmm... backne...