News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

A Issue with the Long Beam Upgrade

Started by tbolt76, September 06, 2016, 11:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbolt76

I tried the Long Beam ips that Jam made but it has bugs  The hidden one is the only one that dosent crash the game the other 2  the chozo ball one and the item in plain view crashes the game but theres still  a few bugs. 

this is the item recieved message

and this happens when you get the item  i left the room and everything was back to normal  i came back into the room and the yellow ones were gone and everything was fine after that  is there any fix to this? 

CrAzY

What version of the patch are you using? Did you follow every instruction for the patch? Only 1.04 works with no crashes (as far as I can see.) The patch for the Chozo ball one definitely works with this version, as it is what I have been using, and I have fully tested it. The patches for the Hidden and Open view, I have not tested, but assume work.

There ya go, went and found it for you. . . .

http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php/topic,145.msg40413.html#msg40413

Follow every instruction in the readme.

tbolt76

Son of a Sea dragon  i knew it!!!!  it was a outdated wrong version all along!!  ver 1.00  thanks Crazy  i owe you one!!  PROBLEM SOLVED!!