News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Ghouls and Ghost Race!!!!

Started by SacredHooves, May 08, 2016, 04:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you race/watch a race of Super Ghouls and Ghost

Yes I'd Race
2 (15.4%)
YOUR NUTS!
4 (30.8%)
I'd watch it!
3 (23.1%)
Only if MST does!!!!
0 (0%)
Only if Vismund and MST DOES!!!!
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SacredHooves

So I wanted to raise a question in regards to community races!  We've done Commie Mario 3 and Redesign; so why not go for a game that already has it out for you without being hacked? I am suggesting Super Ghouls and Ghost as a Community race! Poll is above and it will end after enough people vote in.  Feel free to comment/reply if you're in with what day would be best!

Mayo-chan

I could race... uh the first stage!

SacredHooves

So so far with what the polls say: more people would be interested if only Vismund and MST join...or want to be #bleacherkids  :D Come on gang, where is your sense of adventure?

SpoOkyMagician

Jiffy

Vismund and Mst sure have some fanboys. :^_^:

snarfblam

Cpt.Glitch

SacredHooves

Okay so I am gonna give it a few more votes: but it's looking like I need to start a petition to give to MST and Vismund about doing this race with us! LOL

SacredHooves

Okay so after letting the poll run it's course, I've personally decided to pick a random day down the road (Prob not til like August because of live streaming events penned in) and just let everyone know "Hey doing this game today at this time; if you wanna race or watch I'm here!"

I know how some of you feel on it, and I won't force your hand/the issue.  I just think I'd be fun if we all just collectively tried, and failed together.  Thank you for your inputs ladies and gents of MetConst