News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

shinespark help

Started by kojakt, April 06, 2016, 08:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kojakt

Hi. Just started hacking a few months ago and this is my first time posting. (Really didn't know where to start) Was wondering if there's a hex value I can alter to make it so Shinesparking doesn't cause Samus' HP to drain? Also wanted to be able to spark under 29 HP.

Btw, sorry if this has been answered or if I'm causing more clutter by putting this in a new topic. Navigating this forum has been almost as difficult as learning to hack. I'm a complete noob to this, so please bare with me  =)

TheAnonymousUser

Quote from: MetConst Hex tweak page850CE - CE to AD [vertical]
850FD - CE to AD [diagonal]
85129 - CE to AD [horizontal]
Super jumps no longer drain Samus' energy.

850CD - 08 to 00
85128 - 08 to 00
852C1 - 08 to 00
850FC - 08 to 00
Changes the minimum shinespark health requirement to 0 (found by SadiztykFish).
Did I miss anything?

kojakt

Dude, thank you so much :)

Quietus

For future reference, the above changes can be found on the Hex page. :^_^:

personitis

Howdy.
Quote from: kojakt on April 06, 2016, 08:11:32 AM
Btw, sorry if this has been answered or if I'm causing more clutter by putting this in a new topic.
If you have questions, do post. The more questions people have that get answered, the better. Likewise, the Engine Works board is great for things like this and searching for answers (along with the forum search).

TheAnonymousUser

As well as the engine works, you're also more than welcome to bug any of us on irc at #metconst

kojakt

Thanks quietus :) that's the question I should've asked in the first place. And yo Person! Thanks dude. And that's a good idea Anonymous. So many times I've been stuck and wished I had someone with some insight. Thanks all. You'll be seeing me around for sure :)