News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Options Menu

Started by Mettyk25jigsaw, March 05, 2016, 06:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mettyk25jigsaw

I'm wanting someone who knows how to clear the 'English text' text, the 'controller setting mode' text and the 'special setting mode' text away from the options menu screen shown below that opens up after selecting your game slot at start menu.
    I want it to be like how the 'japenese text' text has been cleared in image below (already by me) but for some unknown reason the other texts even though they have been done basically the same way, it doesn't clear...Must be hardcoded?
    I do not want 'start game' option to be cleared though obviously...
    I have disabled the usage of selecting any options other than start game (for a certain reason) and do not want the other options to show up because of this...

In return I am offering the 2 by 2 tilesets I have ripped off Blackhawk for one to use at his/her own leisure, 2 by 2 meaning, 2 tilesets but they both have an alternative palette in another 2 tilesets...They are the tilesets I am using for my second hack, Super Metroid Blackhawk Indi...Play my demo if you want to have a look at tilesets under 'super metroid' thread on home page here...Or look at video on same spot to just see the first one...Note that I have only used 1 tileset palette set per world as of yet, but you will get the idea...Anyway the 2 different palette sets are just palette reversals between red and blue out of the RGB color scheme...

Nevermind, I worked out how to do it myself, no-one's offered to do it so far, so I assume it's safe just to disgard it...