News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Infusion

Started by Elliot_Ritchey, October 08, 2015, 02:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elliot_Ritchey

Greetings, my name is Elliot Ritchey and I am a game developer at Reforged Games.  Currently, for the past nine months, we have been working on a Metroid Fusion fan game.  This game is called Metroid Infusion.  Metroid Infusion is a 3D re-design of Fusion in full fledged 3D, like the Metroid Prime games.  We have fifteen people working on the game currently, if you would like to see the full list of them you can here (http://reforgedgames.altervista.org/reforgegames.html)  Please note that besides the staff section of that website, it is very outdated, and frankly looks terrible.  That's just one of the minor areas that we need help in.  While we do have employees for nearly every category needed, whether it be programming, 3D modeling, etc, we need more people to do it.  Progress is slow from the fact that we don't even have twenty members, if you have any skill in HTML, Unity, level designing, 3D modeling, texturing, visual effects, etc we would be grateful for your assistance.  If you would be interested, please contact me at elliotritchey@gmail.com.  We do have a large array of work, you can see some of our most recent posts on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1089683911059875/)  As you can see, while we have posted some work, we're holding a lot of it back, this is due to the fact that we want to release something big every once in a while and sometimes we'll post some other minor stuff.  If you're a Metroid fan and you think you can help us out, please do.  If you have any questions or concerns you can email them to me or simply reply to this post.  I thank you for your time, and I hope you're having a wonderful day.

-Elliot Ritchey

Zero One

Went ahead and sorted out the threads for you.

IMO, the same problem still exists in that what you are able to show us isn't very polished, and there's not particularly much of it. Potential title-screens and a joke movie poster don't really give off the idea of a capable studio producing a good product. However, the SA-X model, while rough, does look very nice, and is exactly what I think people would like to see more of.