News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

metroid universe

Started by metroidianprime, January 02, 2010, 11:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metroidianprime

This is THE site metroid fans need to be. Not only can you talk about metroid and all stuff you do here but it is a RPG. Yes, you can make your own character or race to claim one already in the games. you can battle anyone including samus hereself. Seriously what are you waiting for.

Lunaria

Seriously, what are you waiting for!
Quit posting shit like this, if I'm not on said site I'm not going to go to it due to some asshole I don't know advertise about it!

squishy_ichigo

*sigh*

Quote2. No spamming - SPAM stands for "Stupid, pointless, annoying messages;" that includes things like advertising (unless it's your hack in the appropriate topic,) self-promotion, irrelevant posts, and other general clutter posts that add nothing to the subject at all. Multiple warnings on this subject will earn a user disciplinary action. This also applies to the e-mail/private message rule; see above.

Sorry new kiddie, I gotta follow the rules. :P

LOCKED!

edit: As I like to do... I'm gonna go into ways to prevent this from happpening again:

If you post in other threads about the said topic, and that topic has a relevance to said website, THEN you can say something about it. Its not that you can't discuss other websites, we aren't a fucking monopoly, its that we don't condone advertising.  If we let you get away with it, then other people would do it, and we'd have spam bots.  GOD NO! Blatantly saying "CUM 2 THIS SIT LOL" isn't gonna fly around here.

If you could steer away from such comments in the future, that would be much obliged. :awesome:
plzkthx

RealRed

Calm down Crys, it's not like attacking a spambot is going to hurt its feelings.

Anyway, (edit) NINJA'D