News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Started by Phazar, December 24, 2009, 03:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazar

Well, it's almost Christmas, so what does everyone want?  I myself am hoping for a sweet bass guitar and amp, if I get that lucky.

squishy_ichigo

Young'ins! hahaha! :P

I don't expect much for Christmas anymore, but I did get some stuff for the family.  My bros getting some Guitar Hero junk, since he's into that nowadays.

But to humor you kiddies, I'll stay on topic and say something I wished I could get for Christmas:

A new copy of Fruits Basket.

Mine has been around alot... to many friends that don't know how to take care of shit... >_<

zephyrtronium

I'm hoping for either a new iPod Nano or enough money to buy a new iPod Nano. My current iPod Nano is a first-gen 2gb one, so a replacement is in order. iPod Nano.

[spoiler=iPod Nano]iPod Nano[/spoiler]

Lunaria

RealRed

personitis

Laptop, acoustic guitar, with a side of free money to spend. I'm getting tired of this old computer of mine...

Zhs2

Silver Skree

Just some peace and solitude around my house would be nice, to be honest.

Phazar

HO! HO! HO!  SANTA IS LOCKING THIS TOPIC BECAUSE CHRISTMAS IS OVER!  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Zhs2

Santa's such a meanie, kids. Come sit on Santaron's lap instead, and wish for presents year round!

... Alright, shove off.

squishy_ichigo

I like how this topic is started, then locked the next day... <_<;
People didn't get much of a chance to post in it.

Protip: If similar topic comes again, start it sooner next year... otherwise you fail it!

Zhs2

What I want to know is how this topic magically locked itself. There's nothing on it in the moderation log...

RealRed

I thought Phazar did it?
...but he's not a moderator on this board... Did Zhs2 fail with administration again?  :neutral:

Phazar

If you start a topic on ANY board, you can lock it.  A non-mod could have done this if they started it.

Edit: I'll unlock this if enough people want me to, but Christmas is pretty much over...unless you want to turn this into a "What You Got For Christmas" topic.

Zhs2

Oh, wow. I forgot I allowed that. Forget I said anything. :razz:

Maybe we can clear the junk out of this topic and use it again next year, hehe.